Warning friendship rewards changed

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser35107

So from now, Don't waste your nuggets to get Geromino's shotgun via friendship points.
The new rewards :

1) 10 : Well filled calumet (100% energy)
2) 50 : 3000 xp
3) 100 : $ 5000
4) 500 : Steel lined box
5) 1000 : Elephant
6) 5000 : Sam Hawkin's knife
7) 10000 : Premium chest
8) 50000 : Extra ordinary Letter (1000 bonds) (changed)
9) 100000 : 10 Items of your choice. (changed)
10) 500000 : A personalized set and avatar.
(changed)

Note: 9) and 10) were available for 50000 points, and the reward for 500k points was a WORLD.

This also means, TW-DB.INFO never going to own a world as stated in their HOME page.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

click on those friends tab and you see the current rewards and it was announced in 2.03 update

also what changed is:

- 10k points was potion of new beginning, and became prem chest
- 50k points was 10 items of choice and became 2k bonds
- 100k points was 10 items of choice+ clothing set and avatar and became only 10 items of choice
- 500k points was an own private world, and became own clothing set + avatar

DeletedUser22685

Geronimo's Gun won't normally be handed out for 100k points, unless you have to wait more than a year to get your reward.

DeletedUser22493

Hope they're still gonna honour TW-DB with their own server. I mean, they already have 414222 points.

DeletedUser

Wait, I don't understand the 500k friendship point thing with regards to TW-DB. How does TW-DB earn friendship points?

DeletedUser22685

They have their referral link on their homepage, one of the TW-DB creators made an account on the public Beta and anyone who signs up using the link on their homepage adds friendship points to their account.

DeletedUser

OOOOOH that's sweet. Nice idea from the guy - pretty damn smart. If only i had a useful website that all TW players would use :p

DeletedUser22685

No, only items you can get otherwise are meant to be allowed in those ten items of choice. h.a.s.s.a.n waited a year and a half to get his custom set, and even then the set had the wrong name and wrong bonuses. He still hasn't received his custom avatar.

DeletedUser13727

And now he is banned...... So people, dont expect anything good for your friendship points.. If you get something special, enemies will complain and you lose it... After that you are left with nothing... People use loads of money to get crashed and burned...

I might be the next being left out... even though i have been here for years and put in loads of money... Really makes people feel bad..

I didn´t really know where to put this, cus the thread that mostly fits this message is locked... This was the nextbest..

Hope someone is doing a hard work to get h.a.s.s.a.n back here and make him feel not cheated.... Or i am sure Inno will lose loads of fans

DeletedUser22685

h.a.s.s.a.n's ban has nothing to do with Geronimo's gun or his friendship points.

DeletedUser13727

You might be right futu.. but did the situaton not start from mfsr complaining about the gero in the first place??

Or is it just convenient that the ban came now?? What triggered it.. what made him get to a ban?

DeletedUser

before MFSR complaining , hassan had his geronimos too ! so why they did not remove it before MFSR complaining and they did after his complaining ? ;)

come on , new item , declaration of independence have more unbalance thing special in duel :mad: ahh ok only one person had geronimos shot gun not 20 person each world and sooner 40 person and maybe .... ( if it was open sell for all people with unlimite number , i was not against that ) ( and probably if 2-3 more people had geronimos shot gun in opposite alliance of hassan , there was no any problem then !!!!!! )

foscock

h.a.s.s.a.n's ban has nothing to do with Geronimo's gun or his friendship points.

Ummm, you sure? Because I doubt he'd be banned if he still had his gun, or his original problem had been sorted out. Seems to me it has EVERYTHING to do with it. Cut the guy some slack, for crying out loud. INNO clearly dropped the ball here, maybe they should try to show some common sense.

Oops, there's some wasted breath I'll never get back.

Diggo11

Ummm, you sure? Because I doubt he'd be banned if he still had his gun, or his original problem had been sorted out. Seems to me it has EVERYTHING to do with it.
Hassan has publicly stated he is quitting anyway, what would we gain banning him for that? Absolutely nothing. I'd trust Futu ;)

Last edited:

foscock

Hassan has publicly stated he is quitting anyway, what would we gain banning him for that? Absolutely nothing. I'd trust Futu ;)

Well let me waste some more breath...do you believe he'd be quitting if INNO had handled this professionally? And please try not to smile about a player leaving, even if it does remove an embarrassing problem for you. It's not about trusting Futu, it's about trusting a company that shows scant regard for their customers, who happen to be leaving in droves.

DeletedUser8627

We do not encourage ban talk on this forum especially regarding another player's ban.

H.a.s.s.a.n was banned for multi-accounting, third strike now and not because of the weapon.

Thread closed.

DeletedUser

So if you're rich, invite a friend of you to this game. Purchase him 500k nuggets. Ask him to play tombola or buy premium chests and earn friendship points. Once you get your achievements(and rewards), trade all the items your friend got via chests/tombola to your account at purchase price, and delete his account. Isn't it easy?

Just for the record - this is not allowed and is against the rules. Just a warning for anyone considering this idea....

Status
Not open for further replies.