P&P War between Grand Blues and Bulls Band towns

• Thread starter The Mighty KEMICNI
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Hello cowboys ans cowgirls,

i have decided to open a new thread again, to give some of you a info about a war, which started a long time ago,..., it is a war fought between David (Grand Blues) and Goliath (Bulls band towns). Why?
No one knows (we do but lets keep it interesting the way it is:)! Where? In a godforsaken Qnadrant of W11. Between who? Between at least 120 guys in 4 cities of the Bulls and family (or brady bunch as i like to call them) and 38 strong and fearless cowboys of the Grand Blues town.

Now if you look on the first sight, you will think, what the hell were the guys from Grand Blues thinking, getting involved in a war with so many (at least in their profiles) fearsome (but in reality very easy to defeat) guys...?

But when you take a look in the Morg from Grand Blues, you see, we few are doing extremely well against the over uber mass of duelers (or ATM machines as i like to call them).

I also wanted to thank some of their duelers and their other people who are dueling players in non dueling clothes, becuse they dont dare atacking one in the full dueling clothes:))...your money has bought me everything i own:)

So boys and girls from all around...if you wanna be part in this...feel free to get your share from the cake!!!

And defeating them is as i mentioned...easy as cake:)

P.s.: Sure, in the following posts you will probably read something from the "fearsome" duelers, that this aint true, but belive me, they have had enough time to come up with the anwsers, becouse they cant duel for 48 hrs:)

Good Hunting
The mighty Kemicni
AKA Zloba

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hehe I am from the Bulls town and if there is soo many people in these bull towns why do yous keep deuling our NON-DEULERS!!!!

ANSWER PLEASE

Plus at the start all our deulers ko'd nearly your WHOLE TOWN a-part from like 3 people who just keep sleeping.

YOUS CALLED A WEEK NAP AT THE TIME WE WERE GOING TO NOT ATTACKING YOUS AS MUCH BUT THEN YOUR BIG STRONG DEULERS JUST ATTACKED ALL OUR WORKERS AND THEN IT STARTED AGAIN

WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS

DeletedUser

Wow

Pot, meet Mr. Kettle. This is a joke. I actually regarded you a bit higher than this, but....i guess i was wrong;:ph34r:

DeletedUser

Well like Fouriousg often expains, we are in War...

It just so happens, that we will stay in war ofr longer, so my friend, buckle up, saddle your horses, and get some dueling gear...

A NAP:) - when, who, why...he he, no NAP, my friend, at least i havent read the news when i was listing through the papers today:)
But i have been hit lots...all good duels, respect guys...i still need some spinach...

The reason for why you are beeing dueled my friend Ciaran124 is, you are a member of Bulls in times of war...

JKBattle, well i just want to make some smalltalk between battles:)
Well to put it that way: i started to play on W11 1 month ago, at that time guys like FouriousG, MRbrown, Infinity were out of my league, 20 lvls abowe me...now i´m almost their lvl:)

I'm just implying that if you feed a dog with blood, don´t expect him not to kill cattle:)

DeletedUser

Wow Zloba you turned into a back stabbing piece of poop in a hurry. The only reason your mortuary is in the black is because Grand Blues spends all of their time attacking workers. I will attack anyone in your town. I dont care if they are in dueling clothes or working clothes. I attacked you today and you called me out and I dueled you again and beat you again. You are right this is the battle of David and Goliath and we are kicking Grand Blues butts. Most of the town either is KO'd or sleeps in the hotel all day. If you want some more cake come and get it. Here is my duel against you and yes I did challenge you and you have the advantage with the tactics bonus and I still beat you even though you had an earlier report and I did not make a single adjustment.

Total health points
- 114 HP
Total health points
- 164 HP
mbrown0772 wins the duel and gains 0 experience points. Zloba did not carry any cash and mbrown0772 walks away without taking any money.

Now I am calling you out. Anytime anyplace and we can rumble.

DeletedUser

Yes, and please feel free to attack me anytime as well. For some reason, I do most of the attacking when it comes to this little war--I wonder why??????

DeletedUser

I feel the same way JK I never get attacked but our workers post hit after hit from Grand Blues. I have made 8 attacks their today.

DeletedUser

Zloba On 1/20/10 at 7:06 AM You dont have the guts to atack duelers of your own lvl...8 XP from me...bravo!!!
Well lets say im rising in lvl and we will meet again...
Also know that for now i dont take it personal, i think 1 atack per day is Ok, after all our towns have war...but if you atack me again today, than in 4-5 days you are gonna see a lot of me...

That sure sounds personal to me, after one duel no less!

By the way, you're 100 xp to me. ;)

I'm virtually never attacked, and my record is worker free.

DeletedUser

work clothes...

I am a soldier. So, my work clothes are my dueling clothes. You'll never hear me complain about getting hit. My job is to fight. If I have time, I go out and work. If I want to quest and not get hit, I leave town for a bit and do what I have to do. When I fight a dueler of good stature, I usually telegram him before and let him know I'm coming. But, you are right--all's fair in love and war. I'll continue to play honorably, and you will continue to make up lies about us. Once again, feel free to attack me--you won't hear me cry and moan!

DeletedUser16628

I am a soldier. So, my work clothes are my dueling clothes. You'll never hear me complain about getting hit. My job is to fight. If I have time, I go out and work. If I want to quest and not get hit, I leave town for a bit and do what I have to do. When I fight a dueler of good stature, I usually telegram him before and let him know I'm coming. But, you are right--all's fair in love and war. I'll continue to play honorably, and you will continue to make up lies about us. Once again, feel free to attack me--you won't hear me cry and moan!
You can 2nd that for me 100% JK brownie CIAran124 "DON'T MESS WITH THE BULL"

WOW WOW I 'm reading this and not believing it.There are a few in grand blues I respect as duelers because they are good ones but you sure as hell are not coming my way as I have laid off for the most part dueling your town because I was sick of it. But I do go after the best of who is available @ the time I'm there and I don't need to get fattened up on workers which begs this question,If your not attacking me how can you say anything I'm here for you every day I have been attacked 3 times since this crap started but you attack the workers they are easy money well I say come earn your money come get some.

DeletedUser

hehe, i see i hit someones nerves,

BROWN, i wrote this post before our chat, see the timeline:)
i dont have any tactics at all...

JKBattlewell maybe you noticed, im a defensive build...but i atack those which bring above 50 XP to me...

well i might have dueled some workers...well i dont atack low lvl duelers, see my stats, if i would, my stats would look more like 130 : 30

Everyone else...well guys i see i have got the attention of everyone, or at least of some...
Well it is interesting that you all now feel offended...well i have to say one thing...i havent started this war, i also have been instructed and suggested that i might leave Blues, i dont get it why?
But it is true, i have been dueled only by the guys listed + some 4 duelers more...so where are the others?

Interesting to say, i have no honour...i dont atack someone in work clothes JK...well i also decided to do guests here on this W...and i want to find Hernandos Sword...so i do jobs...

Well guys, like I allready said to some of you: feel free to duel me...i dont complain about getting hit by a dueler 1ce a day...i just find it interesting that im hit 2-5 times a day by one and the same dueler...(like Sushipus:)

and dont take it personal, after all its only a game:)

Plus at the end in the bible we all know who won:)
Happy hunting!

DeletedUser

WOW WOW I 'm reading this and not believing it.There are a few in grand blues I respect as duelers because they are good ones but you sure as hell are not coming my way as I have laid off for the most part dueling your town because I was sick of it. But I do go after the best of who is available @ the time I'm there and I don't need to get fattened up on workers which begs this question,If your not attacking me how can you say anything I'm here for you every day but you attack the workers they are easy money well I say come earn your money come get some.

Sure thing man, where have you been the whole time:)
And guys i duel soldiers, and ATM machines (adventurers and duelers)
See you

DeletedUser

Interesting to say, i have no honour...i dont atack someone in work clothes JK...well i also decided to do guests here on this W...and i want to find Hernandos Sword...so i do jobs...

Essentially, you're just talking trash.

But I'll ignore all of that and just feed you a little bit of information. You're not going to find Hernando's Sword in any job. You're not even high enough in level to do any job where you can get piece of note 1. You're about half of the level you need to be to do the quest anyway. Either you're grossly misinformed or you're trying to fool somebody.

DeletedUser

Essentially, you're just talking trash.

But I'll ignore all of that and just feed you a little bit of information. You're not going to find Hernando's Sword in any job. You're not even high enough in level to do any job where you can get piece of note 1. You're about half of the level you need to be to do the quest anyway. Either you're grossly misinformed or you're trying to fool somebody.

Infiniti99 please explain your friend, that im playing this game for 1,5 years now...i know how to find the sword...:)...

DeletedUser

Don't get it twisted

I did not say you didn't have honor--I said you were spreading lies about us and that you are a hypocrite. As for you not having tactics--give me a break. For a guy who has played the game for 1.5 years, you would think you would know that a soldier with premium has 100 percent tactic bonus. I'm not saying you are throwing sp into tactics, but there is a reason why people chose the soldier build. Either way, I have had no problem with you until you decided to create this post. I know why you did it now--mission accomplished.:p:

DeletedUser16628

Yes hernando's sword is common knowledge as we have players that posses this sword in w-1 and w-6 and MK knows it as well as anybody else but it can be beaten so whatever that's not the here and now.Right now this pot has been put on high and is starting to boil but what you fail to realize is that it's you in the pot not us so I say this Fight for whatever you believe and we will do the same good luck!

DeletedUser

wow this is just sad.. I thinked you are actually OK and forgetten about the previous whine..

every day I see Grand Blues ppl in our town sleeping and hear how they attack our builders and pure characters. I have one of if not the highest dueling level in my town and always carry hundreds of dollas in cash, yet for some reason I've been attacked by Grand Blues only 3 times in the time w11 has been up.

I have only attacked you once, as it didnt bring me much xp, but as you really need that much attention maybe I have to make a visit daily.
No hit

Total health points
- 253 HP Kalevika wins the duel, gains 85 experience points and steals $23 from Zloba.

DeletedUser16628

every day I see Grand Blues ppl in our town sleeping and hear how they attack our builders and pure characters. I have one of if not the highest dueling level in my town and always carry hundreds of dollas in cash, yet for some reason I've been attacked by Grand Blues only 3 times in the time w11 has been up.

I have only attacked you once, as it didnt bring me much xp, but as you really need that much attention maybe I have to make a visit daily.
Sorry Kalevika I forgot about you but here is another example of a top dueler not being dueled just like me,Funny how more and more of the same story is coming out.Yes they are making a living on our workers people.Well I say it's time for bulls and our massive man power advantage to put up or shut up!!

DeletedUser

You can 2nd that for me 100% JK brownie CIAran124 "DON'T MESS WITH THE BULL"

I AGREE THERE AND ONCE A BULL ALWAYS A BULL

So what I seemed to pick up from this forum is that and Grands deulers are all defence builds and they only attack the Bulls WORKERS!!!!!!!!!!