War between Forum Town and Smoking Barrel Ranch

DeletedUser

This doesn't pertain to you; it would be nice if you would stay out of it.

DeletedUser

You guys have made it to pertain to all of us .. you did post it in public forums after all. And admit it .. this is beginning to sound like a bunch of 5 yr. olds fighting on the playground. :mad:

DeletedUser

1) I didn't start it here; Smoking Barrel Ranch did.
2) I agree. Let's stop before we result to name calling.

DeletedUser

J F 041 I know you didn't start the thread .. all you have done is answer certain parts of it. I didn't direct my post at you .. mainly the others in the thread who don't know when to stop. :)

DeletedUser8950

No my daddy can beat up your daddy!

Some of the claims we get to hear are really amusing.
Totally. Yeah, me and BK are multies even though we're not in the same town and don't co-ordinate duels...

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
Totally. Yeah, me and BK are multies even though we're not in the same town and don't co-ordinate duels...

Yeah you must have put loads of planning into that! You even made yourself two totally different forum personalities.

DeletedUser8950

Yeah you must have put loads of planning into that! You even made yourself two totally different forum personalities.
Yeah. I even spammed threads I partake in for fun just to annoy myself (no offence bk:sad:)

DeletedUser

bipolar bi·po·lar (bī-pō'lər)
adj.

Having two poles; used especially of nerve cells in which the branches project from two usually opposite points.
Of or relating to both ends or poles of a bacterial or other cell.
Of or relating to a major affective disorder that is characterized by episodes of mania and depression.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/bipolar