War Allaince Against The Bloody Path

DeletedUser

Hi all,

Peaceful worker here with a new town who wants to get a bunch of towns allied specifically for the purpose of fighting members of thebloodypath. I think there might be some interest in this...

DeletedUser

Me too! Sign me up pronto because some of those guys have been really naughty and have some great bounties :rolleyes:

DeletedUser15169

Need a good dueling town

Yes! This is a great idea! May I please have an invite to your town? Count me in, Ill KO all the low levels for you :)

DeletedUser

Sign me up

Speaking from experience, this task is pretty much a suicide run; but since fort fighting sucks--SIGN ME UP! I just need to reskill.

DeletedUser16628

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i'm in on this one.well jr. Is anyway so i'll stir the pot.lmao

DeletedUser16628

Yes attack the bloody path.We are all builder killers and there is not a good dueler among us.I prey on the weak all day long and never go after the best duelers because there is no need to.I bet if a couple of real soldiers came over and dueled us they could show us a thing or 2.

DeletedUser18222

hey i want to join the alliance,with my pretty decent town

canufeelit

Yes attack the bloody path.We are all builder killers and there is not a good dueler among us.I prey on the weak all day long and never go after the best duelers because there is no need to.I bet if a couple of real soldiers came over and dueled us they could show us a thing or 2.

only recall u going me once young scamp... have a go if u want to beat the best

DeletedUser15169

So when is this alliance going to start? I would love to join in the fun :/

DeletedUser

Happy easter to all you bloody path psychos, The alliance, rage, black empire etc alliances, except IHLAG of course, i hope someone steals your eggs instead and ruins your easter :)
(except you canu mate, ill buy you a new one if they do)

Last edited by a moderator: