War Against Lobo

DeletedUser

hello people of W4. i would like to declare a war vs a treacherous player named Lobo. he duels workers, and then taunts that he beats them. i would like people like him to be KO'ed 24/7 for being such a-holes. so if anyone has free time, plz duel him and show him some hate.

also, read his profile

DeletedUser

I don't know what's the problem with attacking builders, it is part of the game...

DeletedUser

Funny stuff :laugh: Sorry it took me so long to respond, but I was unaware of this thread until someone tipped me off. Like them, I usually don't look at the world forums - I tend to stick to the saloon.

So on world 4, I made a pure construction worker and built a town myself. This iluvtoduel guy comes by and duels me occasionally, but I never complained about it - but I do have a long memory.

After the town gets built I converted to dueling and go for some payback (don't most workers do this?) and do well at it.

iluvtoduel doesn't learn his lesson and continues camping my town... here's a screenshot of the town profile he sees every time he comes by:

profile1l.jpg

That's been there for a long time. And here's the part of my profile he wants people to read:

profile1v.jpg

And one final picture (just because I'm an a-hole :razz: )

profile1.jpg

Pricey, Pokl, and Bartmasterson are all members of my town he was harassing. Of course at the time I was unaware of his call to "show me some hate".

(Is it not ironic that a player named iluvtoduel is asking me to not duel him?)

DeletedUser

Looks like iluvtoduel got what was coming to him

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well I am against you now too Lobo you better watch out. iluvtoduel might have quit but I won't :)

DeletedUser

Of course I can't 100% focus on you right now due to other wars but I might pay a visit someday.

DeletedUser

lol i am just gettin you worked up I won't duel you for one reason...

YOUR A WORKER!!!