Wanted persons caught?

Red Falcon

Hello everybody.

I seem to be stuck on a quest which has the above title as a requirement. Any ideas on how to go about completing it? :huh:

Apelatia

This requirement means that you need to claim a bounty from someone. So, you need to search for someone with a bounty, duel them, and either win against/KO them, depending on the type of bounty involved. If it's a 'Dead' or Alive bounty, then you can do either. If it's a 'Dead' bounty, then you needs must KO the player.

DeletedUser

And depending on your build can be a real pain in the behind challenge...

I had to pick on some poor dude who was roughly 50 levels lower than me (I'm ALL trader on one world) and even then I had to duel him twice. I apologized afterwards but still felt like I was put in a position to pick on someone just to ensure I could win and collect that bounty.

In keeping with the spirit of the quest but not making it a roadblock for people, I'd love to see it changed to something like 'Duel a wanted player - whether win or lose'. I'm sure that'll never happen, but still for the sake of other totally non-duellers out there, might help them get past this point.

DeletedUser30417

If I'm not mistaken then only 'Wanted alive' bounties will register as claimed bounties for quests.

Deleted User - 3853873

in the main story line i had a quest like that for bank robbery and dueled peeps but wouldnt complete until i dueled someone wanted for bank robbery.

DeletedUser22685

in the main story line i had a quest like that for bank robbery and dueled peeps but wouldnt complete until i dueled someone wanted for bank robbery.

The type of bounty doesn't matter. That must have been the first one you actually claimed, the others may have been Wanted Dead.