{!wanted!} good duelers/ soldiers! {!wanted!}

DeletedUser

WARBOOK INFERNALS

INTRODUCTION
We are a group of active players who have risen from the ashes. No, not from another game. But from the previous town of what we call - Holy Sanctum. Yes, we've renamed ourselves.

We may not have a large number of players, however, we do have players bringing a wealth of experiences. For us it's about breaking new ground, being successful, working as a team, and above all, enjoying ourselves. We are strongly against the taking out of "Workers" to a certain extent unless being provoked. Communication and working together is the key to the success of ~WI~.

So join us, the wildcards of this exciting World…

TOWN INFORMATION
Items : HERE
Town Points : 12107 pts

Building Levels
Town hall 6
Residences 3
Bank 5
Hotel 4
Gunsmith 6
Tailor 5
General store 5
Mortician 1

RECRUITING
We're currently recruiting DUELERS & SOLDIERS!
Requirements: Dueling level MUST be at least 8 levels MORE than your current level. Entrance to ~WI~ is based on MERIT.

Com'on, what are you waiting for now? JOIN US TODAY! We have lots of jobs nearby too!

To join, contact: BRONKOBOB

All the best!

Cheers!
S0ft.

DeletedUser14280

Why did you stop being Holy Sanctum?

And will you accept other players who aren't Duelers/Soldiers?

DeletedUser

I've already made things clear in the above introduction/ recruitment segment to whom our target audiences are.

With regards to your 1st question... I don't think there is a need for me to reply because I've seen you in most of the town recruitment thread, asking questions, and personally, (no offense), I don't like that. What's more, you're already a town leader, there isn't any point in knowing more because if a player is interested to join the town, they will most probably mail bronkobob/s0ft. and he/I will reply to them.

Rgds,
s0ft.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

RECRUITMENT IS STILL OPEN.

AS LONG AS YOU'RE ABOVE LEVEL 15, YOU'LL HAVE A CHANCE.

If you're a PURE dueler/soldier, you'll be accepted IMMEDIATELY!

DeletedUser14280

What do you count as pure? What attribute placement?

I have 4 Strength, Mobility & Charisma to 10 Dexterity, if you need a benchmark.

DeletedUser

Dude, you're already the leader of a town - Fork.

Pardon me for my attitude towards you but you're seriously very annoying. Posting unnecessary posts in the threads and topics. I've read some of your posts, with "Federation of Marshals" being the latest - "What the heck did you do to get such a high dueling level?" I believe there isn't a need to ask such ridiculous questions. Everyone character should know how the dueling level is gained. If you don't, read the newbie "Help"/ "Guide" page.

With regards to your questions,

What do you count as pure? What attribute placement?

I have 4 Strength, Mobility & Charisma to 10 Dexterity, if you need a benchmark.

If you're a dueler/ soldier, you should know very well what is considered PURE.

As for attribute placements, brother Celxius, I know that you're a "very keen learner", however, different levels have different attribute placements and it will be very stupid to post them out.

1. I trust the soldier/ dueler to know what's considered PURE.
2. The town recruiter will check your dueling status. Total/Win/Loss

Celxius, I hope that this will be the last post of yours. If others have questions, they will refer back to either myself/ bronkobob in the forum/ in-game. I trust them to have the commonsense.

Thank you.

DeletedUser

Nope. I'm doing a quest :) I'll be back in the town in around 48 hours after I complete my quest as it's a long journey and I don't want to bring down the winning rate of the town dueling record or being KO'd by some random guys and sent back to my town again.

SO, no wild guess :) I'll be back. I also leave town occasionally for shopping :) UNDERSTAND?

DeletedUser14280

You're going off to find Thomas Herson, right?
That's the only quest you might have right now that requires you to go a long way.

By the way, what do you think of dueling weak targets or builders?
I want to know if you're going to eventually stir up the forum like FoM.

DeletedUser

Weak targets or builders? Rest assured that they won't be bullied unless their duelers/soldiers attacked the wrong person in town. I'm not someone who strives for fame in the forum or be a disgraced to my town. It all boils down to a person attitude.

Period. If you have anything you want to know, msg me in-game.