Wanted: Dead or alive

DeletedUser

Post here WANTED posters for any bandits who need to be taught a lesson...

WANTED: DEAD

KSS

Cowardly and extremely well-armed bandit who continually attacks those who are far, far weaker than himself, but only when they are not ready to defend themselves.

Last attack...
KSS: Inflicted 744 damage
Loon Ranger: Inflicted 0 damage

Make him get picked on by somebody his own size, and put a stop to his continual bullying!

DeletedUser

Knock him out then. A bully keeps picking on those who are far weaker. He is an excellent bully, won't leave me alone.

As I said...

KSS: caused 744 damage
Loon Ranger: caused 0 damage

Sounds like a good bully to me!

I'll have to quit the game soon if nobody will put a stop to him!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Jack your town in buddy and go join somewhere. Your a 1 man town, easy target.

DeletedUser

Good suggestion Dazzy. more or less you should just tel him to quit playing the game.

im sure your helpfulness on this issue adds so much to your status.

DeletedUser

OMG!

Where am I telling him to quit the game? He has said himself that he is ready to quit!

If he finds a nice town to settle down in he will find that his gaming will be all the more enjoyable.

You are so wrong posting that.

DeletedUser3543

OMG!

Where am I telling him to quit the game? He has said himself that he is ready to quit!

If he finds a nice town to settle down in he will find that his gaming will be all the more enjoyable.

You are so wrong posting that.

I've offered him a luxury room in our hotel, with all the protection he needs :)

I think he's ignoring me :(

DeletedUser1855

Quit the game on your terms not because someone made you. Playing game is to release stress and if you are not enjoying then you should consider some other game. Join "BITW" and the other person will quit the game.

DeletedUser

Enjoy the exp from our town, we have no issues whatsoever. Most of the members already playing to quit the game, so they do not mind either.
Yes, join BITW because apparently their people are quitting. Maybe the people BITW are making quit are their own members? :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

dont worry dazzy let him join BITW we'll have more people to hit instead of the others who have quit..:)

DeletedUser

Yep, When you run people off the game it's just awful that you run out of people to duel. Got to find some other poor sap to fill the void. Then they quit and soon the only person playing is yourself.