Wanted Dead (Not Alive)

DeletedUser

I am paying a 2000 dollar reward for any person who can show a duel report resulting in a member of 'The Bloody Path' being knocked out. Any member of the town, any successful knockout, from now until further notice.

DeletedUser

No, you're the only member of your town I actually have respect for.

Although if you really want me to as a favor, I would.

DeletedUser

there's a few who's knocked out reports are a dime a dozen. and then there's a handful that I'd also pay to see too.

DeletedUser14793

you got a nice town here sammiel, i think i might stay awhile.

DeletedUser14793

so do i get cash for KOing your town members or do i have to pay you??

Jubee passes out. dgorsk wins the duel and gains 107 experience points. Jubee did not carry any cash and dgorsk walks away without taking any money.

Aogo passes out. dgorsk wins the duel and gains 33 experience points. Aogo did not carry any cash and dgorsk walks away without taking any money.

DeletedUser

You talk a lot of trash for being a no talent downie koing a bunch of people who quit the game weeks or months ago.

DeletedUser

can you just add an extra 2k to my bounty please? :D

I´ve already done that when you KOd me ;)

I am paying a 2000 dollar reward for any person who can show a duel report resulting in a member of 'The Bloody Path' being knocked out. Any member of the town, any successful knockout, from now until further notice.

And how are you gonna pay us? Do we put up gray rags up on the market and then you buy them for $2000? :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If I have the money ;). But I do hope you don´t KO me again while working. lol. And don´t use me as your only resource for getting higher bounty :D

DeletedUser14793

here you go, NPC KO trip home gone wrong.

Total health points
- 31 HP
No hit
dgorsk passes out. RicoSauve wins the duel and gains 302 experience points. dgorsk did not carry any cash and RicoSauve walks away without taking any money.

DeletedUser

I was wondering why so many people from the bloody path had started showing up recently. This explains it.

DeletedUser14006

Somebody must be plugging away at him, his lost count has more than doubled since this thread began.

DeletedUser

The bloody path

LLcoolG This guy is from there hes a punk lol He attacked all my members with not so great gear... And hes my level didn't attack me tho hmmmmm? Hes a easy money bully....:laugh:

DeletedUser14793

lol. why dont you attack him then? or you just figured you would cry about it here?

DeletedUser23737

$2000 for a KO? Nice

So what town should i visit to get this $2000 ko bounty person? :)

Derek... start up on w12 again... u have nothing left to prove or do on Arizona. :)