P&P Wanted and the best play The West has ever seen

DeletedUser

could have come up with a better name. Kind of lame naming it after some silly wrestling coalition. Will there be different colors for the different towns? red , white... like the wrestling turned out?

Kind of seen it coming though, with the "wanted 4 life" and all.

What are you Nwo'ers gonna do , when the Gangamaniacs point their guns on you ? (ala Hulk Hogan)

Omg that is so cheesy. LOL

Cmon latigo that all the originality you got?

Harsha..

wow - that page is pretty much strange - ,"one-world Government"

I'm assuming that the profile picture will be like one of those as found in google images

- as Dubb says, it's not very orginal, a much more strange and un-heard of name would be spot-on and popularty will easily spread to other worlds, but NWO to me seems a bit dull, anyhow it's just my personal opinion

DeletedUser

I thought he's creative enough to make it something other than New World Order. He did not. How about "New Wanted Organization" or "Not Wanted's Origin".

DeletedUser

I thought he's creative enough to make it something other than New World Order. He did not. How about "New Wanted Organization" or "Not Wanted's Origin".

:laugh::laugh: Now that is just hilarious . if there was a rolling on floor laughing emoticon I would have used that .

DeletedUser16628

I can't wait to go hunting.I'm on the prowl that much is for sure!

DeletedUser

The original Wanted town has gone Ghost town. Who will get it ?

I don't think anyone wants it. It's been tainted. It would be an awesome trophy if it happened any other way. But not so since Johnzelda booted everyone.

Harsha..

yes....this is all, what i see - the ruins of the old WANTED empire

WANTED.jpg

how about, we all agree to leave it alone and tell people, who take over it to leave it as an tribute and memory or W2's oldest and fallen empire :D

DeletedUser

danonino1500 has resurrected it , called the HunRanch
whats a hunranch

Harsha..

i don't know, myself - i googled it, the second result, which popped up was a link to this very forum page, LOL

anyhow - duel points have reset from over 15000 to just 0 - all that hard work put to waste....

DeletedUser

It's all a bit mental, but I have to say it's a masterful piece of dish-served-ice-cold vengeance. Lots of people take this game way too seriously

DeletedUser

I feel as though thejuster
should be koed every 48 hours till he changes that name!

So sad, from wanted to the Twilight Saga?

I bet you he's some wondering adventurer and has no idea what town he founded, probably was like hey here's nice ghost town! maxed out and everything! lucky me!

DeletedUser

When you take over a ghost town, you can still see the name and banner of the previous town, so I am sure he knows. The name he chose is suitable, if you ask me. Come on! Johnzelda started mocking the town, now it became part of a fantasy, a myth, a legend, just like vampires LOL
And harsha, you are to generous with the number there, the dueling points were actually under 14000 when johnzelda started kicking members out, since enemies were dueling wanted and taking their dueling points down.