Want to share a LARGE fort?

• Thread starter teh train robber
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Well that was a waste of time and money, lock this thread please mods.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Pick your side wisely then :). Join us and bring 20 or more people and you could have your town in that fort.

DeletedUser15762

Attack, Dusty! (I hate gulch, I only like aimed shot and dunaway! ;)

DeletedUser15057

Ten outta ten for ya Battle Invite presentation Robber.
:cool:

DeletedUser

Ohh... ahhhh

I am so impressed that we have made such an impression, that you have posted this.:)

Good luck sunday or anyday,hope it goes better for ya than last time,was it 82 people koed vs. 26 of ours? oh well... anyway good luck.

I never knew of any problems till you cried war,i actually reached out to be allies not to long ago before any of this started.

Wert!!!! where ya been brother,missed ya,you went the way of dino's. Your always welcome in my town.:rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Since when has attacking a fort been war? War is when we keep you on a 48 hour dueling limit 24/7, which is something that we excel at :laugh:.

DeletedUser

Referring to attacks on our towns made by you and your allies,even when we were one town.Glad for the practice though.PB and your allies attacked and cried war just reciently on the forums.But hey i guess its all in how ya look at it ;-)

DeletedUser

Referring to attacks on our towns made by you and your allies,even when we were one town.Glad for the practice though.PB and your allies attacked and cried war just reciently on the forums.But hey i guess its all in how ya look at it ;-)

PB have never been our formal allies, so their war with you had nothing to do with us. Now we did have some attacks on your town, but only because one of your members named Wuuk, a level 63 adventurer who had respeced and turned into a dueler, was constantly dueling our lower leveled duelists and dueling Byron, our town mayor. Byron is a 100% pure worker right now in this world, doesn't have a single piece of dueling equipment on, and uses a wrench as a weapon.

DeletedUser

Guess the battle didn't go as planned for you folks huh.;):laugh::laugh::laugh:

DeletedUser

Yeah, they went up to allies that haven't communicated with them since half a year ago and suddenly people from FOM living up to 8 hours away from a fort that they've never heard of before came to defend. World 8 like usual.

DeletedUser

Thought you'd be bigger ;-)

37 fighters have attacked the Fort. 128 defenders defended.
37 attackers fell. 8 defenders fell.

DeletedUser

Well you did help us open up cominucation lines,both time you have attacked the fort has helped us.So i personally am in your dept.

It was fun,and in the future,if you have any issues with people of ours attacking builders,i will put a stop to it.
You should have come to me first and not assumed id not do anything.
I always try to make all parties happy.Eccept the one in the wrong of course =P

Mick and I are changing what we both had before this,so expect changes for the better as we strenghten this Brotherhood.I'm backing him as well as allies that back us.

DeletedUser

Yeah, they went up to allies that haven't communicated with them since half a year ago and suddenly people from FOM living up to 8 hours away from a fort that they've never heard of before came to defend. World 8 like usual.

FoM would be my fault ;). I asked them to come and help us defend our allies fort. Dunaway1 helped us with defending a fort so when I saw your post here I put the wheels in motion. I may no longer be in FoM but I do still have friends there and in other alliances as well :)

BTW .. where were all of your attackers? You had enough time to plan out a better attack then what went down today.

DeletedUser

BTW .. where were all of your attackers? You had enough time to plan out a better attack then what went down today.

Maybe a little bird let it slip that a CAT might be on the prowl. ;):razz::laugh::laugh::laugh: No seriously I was wondering the same thing.:huh::huh::huh::huh:

DeletedUser

Yeah, I was wondering the same exact thing. I have no idea why our allies didn’t turn out that well.

And I did spend quite a while trying to set up for this! :mad:

I spent like an hour and a half making a one-page strategy last Monday night; I even made a little image guide using a paint application to direct everyone to where they should set up before the battle and where to go.

Then I sent it to the mayors of ALL the allies I listed on my first post. But get this, I had to do it all over again since I sent it to Young Gun Mick because his town had not put the PBG tag up yet and I was informed that they were going to put it up in a few days.

I’m positive that if we had more people that new plan would of have worked. And about Wuuk, I didn’t really know whom to contact then and I had beaten him a few times when I attacked him. He left Painful Gulch a few days ago so I don’t need to contact you.

And it wasn’t really fun for me .....:sad:, although I did pass someone out :cool:.