W3 Wyatt Earp's Colt Buntline

DeletedUser

As you read already, RckyMtnHigh was one of the 3 survivors and didn't find anything.
We don't know what he did or didn't find!
That's the whole point of this thread!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

He said he did not find anything and most probably the cussing stopped him from replying. He did not know is an arranged battle and frankly the fact that one crashed the party made the battle fair.
As I said before, he said he did not find anything. I talked to him in w2 and that's what he told me. I have his permission to say he did not get anything and he did not know it was an arranged battle. Before you correct me, read every post of the thread.

DeletedUser

I re-read your post and I stand corrected.
Thank you for finding us an answer.

7 players. 3 survivors. 1 item dropped.
You've got better odds playing roulette.

DeletedUser

That's exactly what I am trying to point out. There's no comparison between push duels and this, due to the luck factor. Finding an item in a battle is like finding an item doing a job. Only the value differs, due to the money brought in. And is the only way to get such valuable items.

DeletedUser

In the Swedish w2 someone got the weapon in 1 on 1 the alliance made like 14 attacks and then he got alone in one battle and won and got the weapon.

DeletedUser16002

There not push fort battles seeing as you do not have 100% controll over the outcome. You rely on people to being money, you rely on people to die and even then its down to luck if you find something.

Somebody on world 9 has the buntline its not all that special anymore.

Last edited by a moderator: