W 17 El Paso

DeletedUser

since da twista mentioned a new world coming, any chance we get to know the release date? and secondly and most importantly? will it be another full prem skill buying world like most? or will it be (like most people crave for since colorado is the only real 1 left) a semi prem world without skill buying

ps. assuming like we follow the same names as ze germans and da twista mentioned it started with an E i assume the world is named El Paso

DeletedUser

DeletedUser8627

http://forum.the-west.net/showpost.php?p=690270&postcount=5

I'd really like to have a new world, but reading this post makes me doubt about another being opened in the near future.
I have a character on arizona, and I'd be more than happy to be able to migrate to a fresh, developing world.

That post was two months ago, the near future has long passed :p

Well, we have come to a decision to start removing all inactive worlds now, but that is 5 worlds - so an additional one will be added to compensate for the loss.

At this point in time, we are entertaining the idea of opening up a migration route to Dakota, but this is not final yet.

DeletedUser

That post was two months ago, the near future has long passed :p

Well, we have come to a decision to start removing all inactive worlds now, but that is 5 worlds - so an additional one will be added to compensate for the loss.

At this point in time, we are entertaining the idea of opening up a migration route to Dakota, but this is not final yet.

did you decided if this new world will be a semi premium or full premium world?

there is only 1 full semi premium world atm, thats colorado where skill buying is not optionable, and the skill buying part is a thing many dislike and hesitate to join a new world for, also one of the reasons colorado is so extremely active, since the battlefield has some balance on that aspect (on dakota there are duellers with with 50 ap and 100 sp bought if not more)

also all those worlds that are closing are semi premium worlds, so it would be nice if such a world comes back for it, and look at the bright side, refilling energy costs 18 nugs in a full premium world, and 36 in a semi premium world, thus generating more income in that way(since those wanting to spend nugs will still buy those energy refills)

DeletedUser8627

The new world will be a full premium world.

And world 1 along with world Colorado are enhanced premium worlds. That'll leave 6 worlds full premium and 2 worlds enhanced premium.

DeletedUser19518

The new world will be a full premium world.

And world 1 along with world Colorado are enhanced premium worlds. That'll leave 6 worlds full premium and 2 worlds enhanced premium.

What Inno think about w1? Is active or inactive for them? Cuz many mates here have doubts if w1 is still active.. I dont have accounts in other worlds so cant realize it.

Respectfully,
V
$1

DeletedUser

What Inno think about w1? Is active or inactive for them? Cuz many mates here have doubts if w1 is still active.. I dont have accounts in other worlds so cant realize it.

Respectfully,
V
$1

This is about w2-w10 and always has been...

Bad Billy Jack

World Eureka should be very interesting.

Fort attacks with stamina over-powered means that attacks will still rule as in the current New West. Currently most of the V2 forts are now built on all servers, so forts changing hands all the time is no big deal in the grand scheme of things.

However, it is with the new world, where the issue will rear its ugly head. Why build a fort to lose it?

Worse, attacks on unbuilts will be easy walkovers.

DeletedUser

pffffff when does this new world comes :D i guess after tombola ends? i first thought they would release it with the tombola to get extra nugs from that, but i guess they gonna release it just after tombola? since its before 11 october according to the announcement, i guess 7 or 8 october?

DeletedUser34315

That's really interesting. This will be, temporarily, a world free from docs, freemans, all the tombola sets. Whoever can get a hold of the best default gear will have the edge for duels.

DeletedUser

Yep it will be interesting, just like before last year's christmas..until this year's christmas that is (I'm sure another of those tombolas are gonna pop up).