Viva La Mexico

DeletedUser

Wednesday in a County fort on the lower east-side of Kitties Lair, the Texan rebellion continued. The Mexican Army marched out of La Bahia reinforced by a large contingency of Mexican army supporters and made it's way directly to the once Texan owned fort of Kittys Litter Box.
Eyewitness's report Most of the Texans who were defending the fort were brutally cut down by the ruthless and bloody onslaught of the Mexican army lead by srecica.
"I will never forget the horrors i have seen this day, nor forget the screaming of the Texans as the Mexicans over run and slaughtered all but two members of the Texan defence." one witness said. The two remaining Texans where said to be left alive by srecica, so as to tell the tale of the massacre, in an attempt to take the fight out of the Texan rebel forces.
The Mexican Army supporters are growing rapidly and are said to be drawn by the chance of gaining a fort for their own towns. We ask that if you wish to avoid these Ruffians, that you stay in your hotels and lock the doors. If you wish to join these ruffians in future campaigns contact La Bahia founders.

Everything's bigger,
In Texas they say.
Their Fort losses too,
To their fighters dismay.

Us crafty ol Mexicans,
We took it from you.
On a day much like this one,
O what shall you do?

La Bahia's the name,
Victory's the aim.
Come again to our fort,
And You'll get treated the same.

so good luck you Texans,
It's sure to be fun.
We welcome your return,
To again watch you run.
:p

DeletedUser

Nicely put, but truth is, i intended to leave only one survivor but they were really running too fast :shootout: