Video game

DeletedUser15641

Could you guys make a new multi player video game called the-west?It would work on ps3,pc and xbox360.I know it is hard work in making games and its not an easy thing to do but it might help you.

DeletedUser563

I doubt it will work on these platforms unless you change a lot of the game dynamics. So lets see what should change
1.Jobs - only 5 minutes
2. Duels 1 minute interactive duels maybe.
3. Fort fights could stay as is.
4. Lot more complicated quests.
5. It should still have the feel of the west meaning you shouldnt change that much.

other suggestion by you and in the format else they will close it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15641

I was not thinking of the same platform i was thinking of a real video game.I was thinking of a character you make by your own and then if you want to join online you can and it has a lot of things like building as it might help a lot understand how people lived in the-west at these centuries e.g 1800,1700,1500 etc

DeletedUser31859

Hey, Gen. You have read the words of my mind :)

There is a game called "GUN" if you don't know about it, please check its videos and gameplays. If The West game is made just like that, I would love it :D There should also be multiplayer. And I am sure many people will buy it!

Even I was thinking this.

DeletedUser

It would be a completely different game then......and inno isn't gonna change from being a browser games company to a video game company anytime soon.

DeletedUser

It's also not a suggestion for THIS game.

"If you have an idea you wish to be added to the game please share your thoughts here."

DeletedUser15641

I propose to ban spies!Yes i said spies!Because in the past when spies were used it affected a lot of players morale specially in w1.When spies were used to spy on others is bad as a lot of players had deleted themselves because of this matter.You guys think that this thing is not happening?Oh no i assure you it is but at least not from my side in any world.

DeletedUser31859

Well,spying is a bad thing. But its player's choice what to do. The company cannot stop them. Ban is received only for offenses or hacking passwords etc. You should kick them out.....

DeletedUser15641

How do i know who is the spy in the first place should i ask them?

DeletedUser

Umm, Gen, how about taking your questions to some other forum section? Like maybe the Questions section. ;)

DeletedUser

ABa1M.png