Video Game Characters Galore!

DeletedUser

pacman.PNG

DeletedUser14280

I think so.
Place the block you have one place from the left like so:

██

Then use the konami code to change the next block to a ████ and slot it in the far left for a three line combo.

DeletedUser8950

Worst. character. ever.
This review sums it up

"Most Ridiculous Plot
Assassin's Creed
When I first heard about Assassin's Creed, I was really, really REALLY hoping that someone had finally gone and made a realistic, historically-accurate medieval action game with no fantasy or sci-fi elements - something that has NEVER happened before outside the strategy genre, as far as I know. But then as soon as you start up the game, you are greeted by weird techno-static and DNA lines flashing all over the place, surrounded by a drug-like haze, and you wake up in a weird, washed-out dystopian room, playing as a bummy bartender who's been abducted by conspiracy buff scientists. Oh boy! The entire plot is told to you in retrospect via a machine that records your "genetic memory," and during the gameplay, your medieval immersion is broken by weird robot voices, bleeping lights, and DNA crap floating across the screen to give the game's invisible barriers an excuse to exist. As for the storyline of Altair, the ancestor whose memory we're living in, it's just as convoluted and ridiculous. At first it seems you're a Muslim fanatic, because you're fighting crusaders, but it turns out you ALSO oppose Saladin, and then you discover that you're really just sort of an anarchist because you hate people who try to control others, but you also want order, and you fight for peace, but believe that the only way to create peace is by murdering people, which our hero often regrets but keeps doing with relish anyway! Your character scolds a dying man for having no faith in God and then goes back and immediately claims he has no faith himself! So I guess you're an atheist anarchist? No, because by the end of the game your character is saying he supports peoples' right to choose their own religions, even if they aren't true. Which they aren't, according to the game. But they ARE all based on something that's true, so they are all true sort of. Right? You don't know? Neither do I. I doubt anyone does. By the time the big ending twist takes place, you can't understand who is fighting for what or what the game is trying to say. Finally you're treated with messages written all over the ground in blood in a direct rip-off of The Da Vinci Code, only a thousand times more complex, more prophetic, more pretentious... and more pointless. The game's overall message seems to be: nothing. I guess they just wanted to overwhelm you with weirdness that is vaguely grounded in "reality" in order to seem deep and interesting. Instead, it just comes off as inane."

That's a list of reasons why Altair suck and the game is sub-par.

DeletedUser14280

Hey, random thought:
Do you suppose that Yoshis and Koopas are related?
They both have shells of a kind, big eyes, long noses...and adorable boots!

DeletedUser

Feudalism 2.... ewww.

That game is such a horrible pile of garbage I am lost for words in properly desdcribing my utter disgust for that heap of crap.

DeletedUser

img_4.jpg

If you can't tell, it's E.T. Even for Atari this was the worse game ever!!!

DeletedUser8950

Feudalism 2.... ewww.

That game is such a horrible pile of garbage I am lost for words in properly desdcribing my utter disgust for that heap of crap.
Yep. But it is an improvement on the first one, for sure.
Still, feudalism is way overated.

DeletedUser14280

Q-bert.

I understand that when he was introduced to arcade gaming, losing a life would cause him to say a (bleeped) swear word.

DeletedUser14280

Is it true about how a whole bunch of ET games were buried in a landfill?