Version 1.21

DeletedUser

On 8/15/09 at 10:10 PM
World 8 will be upgraded to version 1.21 on Monday, the rest of the worlds will be upgraded on Wednesday.

world 8 first :D

DeletedUser

You see, most blokes will be playing with 1.20. You’re on 1.20, all the way up, all the way up... where can you go from there? Nowhere. What we do, is if we need that extra push over the cliff... 1.21. Nought point nought one more.

DeletedUser14192

I would also like to add, that someone needs to start having fort battles IMMEDIATELY SO I can Get Some Stuff and Other Things! And Make Love!

DeletedUser

When it's implemented one of the things you should see is a new graveyard behind the forts. When clicked on it allows you to view fort battle reports from the previous six months.

DeletedUser

Its already here if you look at a past fort report and mouse over a grave you will see who's grave it is

DeletedUser

Its already here if you look at a past fort report and mouse over a grave you will see who's grave it is

No it's different its in the Fort Building Screen located behind the HQ in the grassy area, it's a graveyard with a link that opens a new window & a list of reports of battles that have occurred there. You can click on those reports to open it and view the stats for each battle from the last six months at that particular fort. Also yes town rankings now include member count, fort points, duel points and avg lvl.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The world is currently not available, so I am assuming they are making the changes now :)

Time for lots of fort battles :)

DeletedUser

I got that message also but when I did get back in nothing has changed. There's no grave yard and the protective barrier still says the same thing, so don't think they did anything yet.

DeletedUser

Today at 6:47 PM
World 6 won't be available for about 5 minutes!

World 9 won't be available for about 5 minutes!

World 4 won't be available for about 5 minutes!

World 7 won't be available for about 5 minutes!

World 5 won't be available for about 5 minutes!

World 8 won't be available for about 5 minutes!

DeletedUser

yeah .. and now when you try to log in you get the error page

Back in now. Grave yard is there but if you click on the barrier you get this:

Defence protective barrier: 0 % Durability: 0 / 0

DeletedUser

Its 1.21 now!

There was no info about barriers and towers so there wont be fix for that in 1.21