ver 1.20... finally

DeletedUser

looks lovely..
the mouse-over the towns, jobs, everything... wow....
the new weapons look absolutely lovely...
kudos innogames..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I love it, can't wait to W2 gets them. I love the update nice little things like hovering over a job seeing LP... nice. Like the layout, can't wait till I'm in a fort! W1 my town sucks and can't participate )-= put I posted to invite me to a fort participating town. Hopefully someone will invite me hint hint...

DeletedUser3543

I like my new Precise Shot gun.

Not a clue how it works, but it looks good :)

DeletedUser

Little glitch...
When selecting/deselecting other towns and ghost towns it looks like they are bound together (cannot select just other towns or just ghost towns)

DeletedUser

Maybe he cant use the shotgun yet :S

They look all good but what is there for the Melee duelers? Its all firearms

DeletedUser3543

gadilf you have a precise harquebus

Very true :(

I wanted the precise shot gun, but spent all my money yesterday on a massive re-spec.

That was all I could afford :(

A respec that incidentally, is completely useless for fort duelling :(

DeletedUser

yup the fort fights will have totally different skills..
so a good dueller can never be a good fort soldier... either offensively or defensively..
and oh another thing.. all those resistance duelers are worth squat in the fort wars..

whatz the best part, is the 24 hour deadline..... so you cant travel far to defend forts...
and there has to be loads of planning involved in taking over forts ... 128 members.....
wow the planning involved would be massive to initiate a good attack as well as an efficient defence..

edit..
In the mini-map
three forts - Large ones have three towers , medium have two towers and, small has one tower.. you have to look closely to identify them.. heheheh.. nice real nice..
and blanking off the unrequired background.. koooool...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

so a good dueller can never be a good fort soldier... either offensively or defensively..
and oh another thing.. all those resistance duelers are worth squat in the fort wars..

whatz the best part, is the 24 hour deadline..... so you cant travel far to defend forts...
and there has to be loads of planning involved in taking over forts ... 128 members.....
wow the planning involved would be massive to initiate a good attack as well as an efficient defence..

edit..
In the mini-map
three forts - Large ones have three towers , medium have two towers and, small has one tower.. you have to look closely to identify them.. heheheh.. nice real nice..

A good dueler can be a good fort soldier if you skill right

DeletedUser

azuk i agree.. but how many good duellers have good hiding skills/stamina???
nyways too early for speculations.... in couple of weeks time, everything will be clear..

DeletedUser14192

edit..
In the mini-map

Well some Duels may be okay...

Skills

5 skills are important for fort battles.

* Leadership is used for shooting, but also for defending.
* Aim is only important when shooting.
* Dodging is only used when trying to dodge a shot.
* Hiding is used when a defender tries to shoot or dodge a shot.
* Dodging is used when an attacker tries to shoot or dodge a shot.

So, for each shot and for each dodging attempt exactly three skills are taken into consideration.

also the Icon on the map will also show 3 or 2 or 1 Flag Posts.

but yeah Def. 128 vs. 128 Possibile is Awesome... However I feel bad for anyone who has to face an FOM assualt if they can't get enough defenders.

And I know it's only maybe 12 Hours from One Corner of the Map to the Adjacent Corner (with a White horse) So I'm sure everyone can make a Fort Battle given 24 Hours... (if they log on in time)

DeletedUser

What about stamina?? I heard you need it along w/ leadership and hiding.

DeletedUser

azuk i agree.. but how many good duellers have good hiding skills/stamina???
nyways too early for speculations.... in couple of weeks time, everything will be clear..

It depends on your definition of "good" dueler.

I can KO a lot of people in my level. I suffer from being to do some jobs. I had to switch gears a lot to do some jobs. However, I can do ambush as a job so my hiding is not great but at least not horrible.

Stamina is a different story but stamina is used for fort fighting :) So...I think I will be in demand by towns who want to defend their fort. I can also be valuable in some ways to some towns who want to attack forts.

I did some calculation, I think it's possible to be a dueler + jobs + fort attack or defense (depending on what you choose for job skill). However, you'll not be great in any of the 3 and will require a heavy investment on equipment.

There are a lot of skills shared, just need to see what they are, they're there.

DeletedUser

So, once a fort battle has been declared, how does everyone know to turn up and start fighting?

I gather there is a blinky icon for some, possibly the town holding\attacking the fort. What about members of other towns who wanna take part?