Use of xp potions

Beefmeister

let's say you are level 180 and you have xp potions worth 100% xp (1 level).

considering this is probably the last level cap raise...and it's almost impossible to do without any change to the game (would take more than 5 years to the least for a person that has a life)...in my opinion it is not worth saving it until level 249 cuz you are going to get 250 anyway through daily login bonus. i accept opinions against this if it's a good argument...that's why i made this post basically.

Q1. when would you, as a player, consider the best moment to use those potions, in this hypothetical situation. and why?
i was thinking maybe the best moment to use them is when you start catching up to the people in the top10 xp leaderboards...what do you think?

2. in the situation where you get another 50% xp potions after you already used them, when would you use em again? (consider even drop and instant use)

3. do you think the game will still be here when you reach let's say...level 210?

current xp: 149,315,603
total xp needed for 210: 474,173,291 (3 times your starting xp)
total xp needed for 250: 1,366,043,299
xp difference between 240 to 250: 281,529,620 (total xp needed for level 195 :lol: )

here is the link to the full xp table

Last edited:

WhyN0t

Unless you're working 8hours/day (with 15 seconds jobs) it's not worth to save your potions until later. You will get most of the experience from the login bonus anyway, there is no point in waiting for years just to gain, at best, 1 extra level (probably less). Having a higher level earlier is helpful for pvp and new jobs.

Goober Pyle

The West Team
Fort Balancing Strategist
personally I wait to use them during events when I can take advantage of the free energy/hp refill after a FF death