Upgrading buff

Veedle

There are not many shiny clothing items left in Colorado to enable players to upgrade their sets any further, so I was thinking of a new item we can win in Tombolas or even pay for in the Store. An Upgrading buff.. we can have 5 of them...different levels of upgrading. You can use them to upgrade any of the upgradeable items in your inventory. Whatcha guys think?

jarograv

Unfortunately I think there is too much room for abuse since you could easily just pay to get something like a level 5 prec. single shot rifle. Right now there is a little bit of abuse prevention in that you still need enough money to purchase 81 or 243 of that rifle and then you can use nuggets for the upgrades. I think having something in the bond shop or tombola would make it too easy to get some of these over powered items :)

DeletedUser20647

I think it would be a lot better to implement something simple like skill buying to increase your gun's damage, but without diminishing returns so that it is always worth it to buy more nuggets. Something like 100 nuggets = +1 damage seems pretty good.

DeletedUser35120

Please no gaga, don't give'em ideas how to kill this game even further. Like ending jobs instantaneously with nuggets, gosh what a stupid idea.

DeletedUser36559

I'm sorry but this opens room for huge abuse and will pretty much cause non-premium players to leave the game. You'd be surprised at how much people will spend to get a certain item therefore it's a no from me. I know from a business perspective it's good money for Inno but from a player's perspective the majority wouldn't like it.

Veedle

Ok if you read my original post I talk about items that we cannot get any more and hence the need for the buff. The rifles you can buy to your heart's content at the town gunsmiths, so they would obviously not be included. This would be specifically for items that cannot be bought at a store.

DeletedUser26820

There are not many shiny clothing items left in Colorado to enable...

I think any thread or post that starts with the above, already being ethnocentric trying to promote to all other servers as a whole, should be treated as such.

DeletedUser34408

I wouldn't mind seeing all tombola set pieces in the UP Shop for rent and it could work like a premium feature, for example 200 nuggets/bonds could rent you a Cullen Baker Rifle or any other tombola rifle for 2 weeks, Rifles/Horses/Saddles/Dueling Weapons 200 nuggets/bonds, Coats/Trousers could be 150 bonds/nuggets, Belts/Shoes 100 nuggets/bonds and Ties/Hats 50 nuggets/bonds for 2 weeks rents, prices could be adjusted according to length of the rent, 3 days, 14 days, 3 months and 1 year, similar to the current premium features.

asdf124

I wouldn't mind seeing all tombola set pieces in the UP Shop for rent and it could work like a premium feature, for example 200 nuggets/bonds could rent you a Cullen Baker Rifle or any other tombola rifle for 2 weeks, Rifles/Horses/Saddles/Dueling Weapons 200 nuggets/bonds, Coats/Trousers could be 150 bonds/nuggets, Belts/Shoes 100 nuggets/bonds and Ties/Hats 50 nuggets/bonds for 2 weeks rents, prices could be adjusted according to length of the rent, 3 days, 14 days, 3 months and 1 year, similar to the current premium features.

yeah, however, cannot upgrade rented items.