Feedback Update to version 2.200

Ektoras BOTrini

you get 10k+ exp from dueling if your insanely good at it....
If you are insanely good at it, you said it yourself.
If you do jobs for money making, you'd average about 300-750 depending on your equipment. Lots of opportunity lost for none questers.
I disagree, you can do the quests that require certain amount of jobs with XP clothes or Money clothes.
if you have the info, why not simply write it here?
I kept it as suprise but next time I will let you know first hand. Deal?

Pankreas PorFavor

I kept it as suprise but next time I will let you know first hand. Deal?

dude... you literally typed 3 characters when lulu asked a question.
was the xp increased? - yes.
this is what you call informative? helpful? useful? what purpose did your reply have except "look at me, I know something you don't know"?
but yeah, whatever makes your boat float. again, thanks for nothing.

Ektoras BOTrini

dude... you literally typed 3 characters when lulu asked a question.
was the xp increased? - yes.
this is what you call informative? helpful? useful? what purpose did your reply have except "look at me, I know something you don't know"?
but yeah, whatever makes your boat float. again, thanks for nothing.
It was increased though wasn't it? So my initial reply is considered "helpful" "useful"

You guys are the taking this game way to seriously, it's summer go and have fun.

Pankreas PorFavor

It was increased though wasn't it? So my initial reply is considered "helpful" "useful"

You guys are the taking this game way to seriously, it's summer go and have fun.

nah, neither helpful or useful. it was factually correct though, but not helpful at all. "yes, you get a 2% xp potion" is a useful reply. but we both know you did not reply to be helpful. you know when your reply is useful or helpful? when people say thanks or like your post.

and this is not about the game, it's about posting in the forum and why we are here. and since you put in a thousand times less effort to help the person who asked for information than in everything that followed, it's quite obvious. a good reminder of why I don't participate in the forum as much as I used to.

Ektoras BOTrini

nah, neither helpful or useful. it was factually correct though, but not helpful at all. "yes, you get a 2% xp potion" is a useful reply. but we both know you did not reply to be helpful. you know when your reply is useful or helpful? when people say thanks or like your post.

and this is not about the game, it's about posting in the forum and why we are here. and since you put in a thousand times less effort to help the person who asked for information than in everything that followed, it's quite obvious. a good reminder of why I don't participate in the forum as much as I used to.
Again , you are taking all this very seriously. Next time I will make sure to spoil it to everyone so no one will be able to adventure themselves.

daddy-chill-calm-down.gif

Pankreas PorFavor

Again , you are taking all this very seriously. Next time I will make sure to spoil it to everyone so no one will be able to adventure themselves.

nice attempt to twist it :) you're not spoiling anything to anyone if they ask you about information. and there is a "spoiler" function in the forum to hide the information for those that don't want to have the quest spoiled. basically, with each new post you're proving my point as to why you're here.
meh, time to go, 2nd half of the CL final is about to start, and I don't intend to come back to feed you. have fun.

Ektoras BOTrini

nice attempt to twist it :) you're not spoiling anything to anyone if they ask you about information. and there is a "spoiler" function in the forum to hide the information for those that don't want to have the quest spoiled. basically, with each new post you're proving my point as to why you're here.
meh, time to go, 2nd half of the CL final is about to start, and I don't intend to come back to feed you. have fun.
Enjoy your day mate.