Feedback Update to version 2.200

Beefmeister

i hope raising the level requirement to open the quest by 15 levels won't be a trend with the next ones...as it's already impossible to go 200+ without playing this game for a decade

DeletedUser15368

experience was increased? seriously? I finished 6 steps of this quest in beta - 5x 900 xp and 1x 1000xp
that's what you call experience increase? LOL
I'm surprised you got through the 5th one, 22 Hours of work for 900 exp.

What's 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, & 11 then?
12 is a title which okay for one quest.

DeletedUser15368

Apparently the second half of the quest gets better, but not in terms of experience earned from the quest, and still not worth the time unless you're an avid quester just for the completion.

Pankreas PorFavor

Apparently the second half of the quest gets better, but not in terms of experience earned from the quest, and still not worth the time unless you're an avid quester just for the completion.

I would appreciate it if anyone who has more information would share it. I am working on the 7th step and it's again 900 xp. If it get's better, I seriously doubt it gets better enough. Is there a huge jump from 900 to 9000 xp? or 90 000? Because at this level that's the only thing that makes sense, we are talking about the quest for players level +170, where all 12 quest steps together contribute to leveling up 0.1-0.2% and that's simply crazy. I'm not saying it should give you 50% of xp needed to level up, but this calls for xp rewards to be increased at least 50x so it can get compared to daily login bonus. It's a quest that takes days to complete and you get more xp from building church for a few hours. Ridiculous!

DeletedUser15368

unconfirmed, but reports are that all in all, ~9k exp, 2% exp potion, some standard issue buffs and a title, for ~60 hours of work + products.

It doesn't get better enough, no.
It's faster to level up with daily log-in bonuses than high-level quests.

Last edited by a moderator:

asdf124

unconfirmed, but reports are that all in all, ~9k exp, 2% exp potion, some standard issue buffs and a title, for ~60 hours of work + products.

It doesn't get better enough, no.
It's faster to level up with daily log-in bonuses than high-level quests.
since this is the quality control we are getting from quests, I doubt we'd get much for things much tougher like fort fights. I doubt anyone but the questers would bother(and those that don't have anything better to do) to actually finish this quest.

Kidd Kalypso

Golf clap to inno. I was hoping with all of the negative feedback in beta forums over the low experience it would be changed, meh. More of the same stupidity I guess. I am sure the next update will be better, like more sleeping achievements or some such thing.

Pankreas PorFavor

You have 6 more steps to go then:up:

soooo..... finally done
Hunting season: 12 quest steps for 9300 xp
The story of Nizhoni and Winston: 12 quest steps for 7850 xp
1450 xp "improvement", and in total still less than one fort battle or 2h of church building.

this means you were technically correct, the experience from this quest indeed is increased compared to the previous quest. your statement is correct in the same way like saying one twin brother is older than the other because they were born 5 minutes apart ;) but if you really think that this was the meaning of lulu's question, I'll have to disappoint you :D

Ektoras BOTrini

soooo..... finally done
Hunting season: 12 quest steps for 9300 xp
The story of Nizhoni and Winston: 12 quest steps for 7850 xp
1450 xp "improvement", and in total still less than one fort battle or 2h of church building.

this means you were technically correct, the experience from this quest indeed is increased compared to the previous quest. your statement is correct in the same way like saying one twin brother is older than the other because they were born 5 minutes apart ;) but if you really think that this was the meaning of lulu's question, I'll have to disappoint you :D
You literally haven't finished the quest yet, AGAIN. I suggest you do ,then come and quote me. You have done 10 steps and you call it "finally done" , finish the other 2 steps too.

P.s. It's not 1450 improvement but over 140k improvement you just didn't finish the quest yet and you only spread false information.

Last edited:

asdf124

You literally haven't finished the quest yet, AGAIN. I suggest you do ,then come and quote me. You have done 10 steps and you call it "finally done" , finish the other 2 steps too.

P.s. It's not 1450 improvement but over 140k improvement you just didn't finish the quest yet and you only spread false information.
it takes about 55+ hours to finish the quest for the 140k+ exp. Church building does over 550k exp, improvement of 3-4 times?

Not to mention the energy used to finish a few jobs(200), nor mentioning the products needed.

200 energy is worth about 17 hours, that's literally another 170k exp.

Ektoras BOTrini

it takes about 55+ hours to finish the quest for the 140k+ exp. Church building does over 550k exp, improvement of 3-4 times?

Not to mention the energy used to finish a few jobs(200), nor mentioning the products needed.

200 energy is worth about 17 hours, that's literally another 170k exp.
True the hours are a lot and and the Energy required is also a lot. But the XP has been massively increased.

P.s. Not all players build church.

asdf124

True the hours are a lot and and the Energy required is also a lot. But the XP has been massively increased.

P.s. Not all players build church.
you get 10k+ exp from dueling if your insanely good at it.... so with the energy used, you'd get a lot more from dueling. 872energy used equates to 72-73 duels. That is 720k exp. If you do jobs for money making, you'd average about 300-750 depending on your equipment. Lots of opportunity lost for none questers.

That's 261,600-654,000 ingame money opportunity lost and its one day not about 3 days journey.(if you do it in 3 days, you'd just save on motivation buffs if you use any.

If they added the 25% potion, I doubt anyone would complain due to how much energy/effort needed for this quest.

Beefmeister

i saw on another game i was playing (where it's significantly easier to level up): there's a new quest every time you level up, and it gave about 25-40% xp of a level. besides that, you also had a daily quest that gave 1-3% xp (let's say that is replaced by the daily login bonus, on the west)

when i initially saw the new quests that inno added, i saw opportunity and considered they coulda done exactly the same thing as i mentioned in the above phrase. it's not the case though (so this is a suggestion). that's like the value of the big potion...so the big potion instead of the 2% one (lmao). but it's obvious by now the person responsible for the game has barely any idea how to run this game. everyone says it on most of the other markets

Pankreas PorFavor

I completed the quest in beta, all 12 steps. the quest gives exactly the amount of experience points that I wrote above.
bu I knew you will get caught on 2% experience potion :D if I wait long enough, it will be not only 140k xp, but 200k xp, or 300k xp (can't be bothered to do the math). it all depends when you use the potion.
but this is not the point - I got 3 of those potions from brown packages. sometimes I even get it on travelling fair. the potion as (one of) the final rewards is nice, but I am saying that the quest should give the experience points, and not potions that we can - but don't have to use.

also, I am not spreading false information. on the other hand, you give 0 information but you are trying to be patronizing. if you have the info, why not simply write it here? when you ask people if they know what is the time, some will say "yes", and some will tell you what is the time. I guess you're in the first group ;)