update to 2.03 discussion

DeletedUser26730

"What will probably make it in 2.03 too (More information will follow soon):
Changes were made to the Job progress bar according to public feedback.
'Job finished' animation over character on the map.
Quest tracker in the interface.
More bugfixes.
Friendship point reward system changes.
Valentines event upgrade (Cupid's set)."

Could anybody explain how this reward system works now and how it will be changed ?
Thanks

DeletedUser23201

apparently nuggets spent on the tombola didn't count towards friendship points byt has now been fixed,perhaps this is the change or there was another change also.

Can someone tell me whats meant by "flood protection"

DeletedUser

"What will probably make it in 2.03 too (More information will follow soon):
Changes were made to the Job progress bar according to public feedback.
'Job finished' animation over character on the map.

Quest tracker in the interface.
More bugfixes.
Friendship point reward system changes.
Valentines event upgrade (Cupid's set)."

Didnt we have more than 70% saying no to this option?

DeletedUser

Can someone tell me whats meant by "flood protection"

probably protection against to many server queries from same client, maybe to prevent some unauthorized scripts from running.
current flood protection is getting "Invalid server response" error while for example having too many market actions in short time.

DeletedUser8627

As far as I'm aware the problems with Tombola nuggets have been fixed, players were credited with their points. I'll post more information about the changes closer to the time of release if it's going to be released with 2.03.

Flood protection is for spammers in the chat.

The progress bar was already implemented, which means even if you chose no it would not make a difference. As you can see I added that option after I released the poll plus polls were run on every language server and not just here on .net.

DeletedUser

So does the fact that there's nothing about quest drops in the changelog mean I was imagining it was better on Beta and I was just lucky, or were they tweaked and it's just not listed?

DeletedUser

So does the fact that there's nothing about quest drops in the changelog mean I was imagining it was better on Beta and I was just lucky, or were they tweaked and it's just not listed?

i pray to god they get improved on the other hand i almost finished all quests now on dakota with these hard drops so let others suffer as much as i did :D, nah for real its really a major turn off those quest drops

DeletedUser

i pray to god they get improved on the other hand i almost finished all quests now on dakota with these hard drops so let others suffer as much as i did :D, nah for real its really a major turn off those quest drops

It seemed like they were. If you didn't see my posts in a couple golden Colt threads, every step including the lump took me no more than 6 tries on Beta. I've needed longer than that before 2.0.

DeletedUser23201

It seemed like they were..

I hope they were, i was 91 attempt's at fire fighter trying to get the "slip of paper with 3 key's" on beta before giving up about 3 weeks ago. Gonna give it ago again and see

DeletedUser22685

Most quest drops are almost impossible now, the river fishing step of the golden colt that used to take a few tries at most has kept me going for weeks now.

Quest drops, item drops/motivation and product drops are what need fixing urgently, not a job progress bar.

Thing I'm most happy about in this update is fixing fort chat and ranks. Couldn't care less about the coordinate linking or any other new "features".

DeletedUser

How does nuggets influence friendship points(FP)? One of my friend joined by using my link, and i got 10FP, when he reached level 11. I like to knew how much FP i get per each nugget he use?

DeletedUser

The valentines day "quest" will be like the one of the wooden magician?

Getting a set with attributes like "Bend a heart, kiss, break a heart or love instance" on the shop and get the upbs used when we get the set complete?
When it will open?

DeletedUser25802

i wish they'd fix the fort chat as well, so it shows if your ranked or not!

DeletedUser35107

I heard, cupid's set increases the chance of getting more bouquets. So its would be an easy way to get more Health Points. The set will available in Shop from 14 to 17. So save some bonds.

DeletedUser30224

So let me get this straight...is it an unlimited amount possible or a few more from max say 10. Because if it is unlimited then I can quit right now. There is one thing to provide extra clothing ... but for those that are on holiday, for those that are otherwise unavailable between those dates, they will be suffering skill-wise all year provided that next year it is going to be the same thing.

INNO, get your acts straight, don't mess around with your balls.