update 2.07

DeletedUser35705

Strangely
Now, in game have many indian clothes with other colours, but my old indian clothing don't present in new collection. Same problem with sambrero, stone chain e t.c.
They made correct collections, but didn't use old items in new collections!

Ripwise

I think that people should start looking forward and more broad than until now. This update brought a lot of great stuff and before you jump on first ball and go all whiny please do some calculations and see how much these new items brought into the game.

PS: Indian set isnt fastest anymore ;)

DeletedUser

The friends bar is a step backwards. How it made it through beta I have no idea.....

DeletedUser34781

nah i like the friends bar so far..updates itself really fast as to friends staus

More fun? For example you need to be level 70 to use simple item - brown tie :laugh:
Very funny

as for that item..it used to be simple item now its not :) magic lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Inflation has hit The West!!!

Yes, there are lots of new items to buy, but our money now buys half of what it did yesterday, if not less. For those who say the stuff I own is worth more so I can sell it, well if I wanted to sell what I had, I would have already. As if the flood of gear sets this year wasn't bad enough, now just toss a whole bunch more out there. Collections were killed for anyone who isn't there already. Neckbands, only 75 more items to collect. Overall, I'm not impressed.

DeletedUser26856

Still some of the Collector's items can help to do jobs... The thing is that those who started later and have not completed the collections are now further behind.

BTW, the new items are nice... Those are a good addition! I just wish they didn't affect the collections to get the Collector's items.
:cool:

I just think that if they're going to make the Collector's stuff that much harder to get, and buff a lot of items in the game (so Collector's stuff is even less impressive compared to other stuff), then they should buff the Collector's set, too.

DeletedUser

I think that people should start looking forward and more broad than until now. This update brought a lot of great stuff and before you jump on first ball and go all whiny please do some calculations and see how much these new items brought into the game.

PS: Indian set isnt fastest anymore ;)

I OWNED the stuff that I can no longer use. Horseback riding gear and dueling gear especially. I now have to go BUY or QUEST for stuff to fill their spots. How is that looking forward?

DeletedUser34767

Not a tie, but I found my first new named item a bit ago, Chief Joseph's Indian Chain. :)

delldell56

i must say that, without checking things thoroughly, i find this update pretty hideous so far. but, came here only to post that the chat bug hasn't been fixed. old whispers keep popping up when you log in.

HelenBack

The friends bar is a step backwards. How it made it through beta I have no idea.....

Honestly Tom... I don't know either. So many peeps hated it... They rolled it back to the old one... Then only put it on Enewetak and not on Alamogordo. Some of the peeps on Alamogordo didn't realize they were testing the Friend's bar on Enewetak.
:hmf:

Inflation has hit The West!!!

Yes, there are lots of new items to buy, but our money now buys half of what it did yesterday, if not less. For those who say the stuff I own is worth more so I can sell it, well if I wanted to sell what I had, I would have already. As if the flood of gear sets this year wasn't bad enough, now just toss a whole bunch more out there. Collections were killed for anyone who isn't there already. Neckbands, only 75 more items to collect. Overall, I'm not impressed.

I OWNED the stuff that I can no longer use. Horseback riding gear and dueling gear especially. I now have to go BUY or QUEST for stuff to fill their spots. How is that looking forward?

So many lower levels have had a lot of their regular inventory made useless overnight because the level was increased on them. Sure they could sell them, but the other gear is just as expensive... Plus as Silver said, they already OWN their gear! Why should they be forced to replace their wardrobe? That goes for any level actually... Level 120s won't care about level changes since they can use anything.

As for the prices... Damn! What did they do? Use a random number generator? Same with deciding on the new levels for wearing them. Also all of the neckwear now have levels when they never had levels before.
:blink:

Sorry, but the update wasn't very well thought out...

I just think that if they're going to make the Collector's stuff that much harder to get, and buff a lot of items in the game (so Collector's stuff is even less impressive compared to other stuff), then they should buff the Collector's set, too.

If they do buff the Collector's Set bonus, then they should force those who have completed their Collector's Set to complete the new items before they get the new bonus.
:hmf:

DeletedUser35304

About the indina set not being fastest thing in the game......is this true??I mean did someone bought all the new items whit the biggest horseback ridding skils and tried it on?
Or there is a calc somewhere where we can check this for ourself?

DeletedUser

So disappointed that my earlier nugget purchase did not count to the first purchaser bonus. Hurray for new & recurring customers. Boo for old broke dudes.

DeletedUser

About the indina set not being fastest thing in the game......is this true??I mean did someone bought all the new items whit the biggest horseback ridding skils and tried it on?
Or there is a calc somewhere where we can check this for ourself?

Obviously my inventory of all the new items is not yet complete. Clothcalc said that another group of items that I owned was supposed to be faster than the Indian set. However, when I equipped those items and checked actual times in game, the Indian set still won by a few seconds.

So I too am curious on what might be actually faster than the old Indian set.