Unusual gathering (80 level1 players)

DeletedUser

Why would there be 80 level 1 players gathered at tobacco picking, 5th grid from the left on the bottom row of grids? These players have been there for over a week possibly longer.:mad:

DeletedUser

And this new tutorial came out over a week ago but more probably two weeks ago? and they all start at the same tobacco field?

DeletedUser

ok that's what I thought, so that rules out gathering there over a week ago because of a new tutorial. Thanks Joxer

DeletedUser

You tricked me! :)
Ok, now for real, when you start playing in one world, what happens with your acc? Do you always start from the same spot? And if not, what spot do you start from? Does it matter how old the world is or not?

DeletedUser

I just thought it very odd since all the accounts are level 1 and have been for over a week and havent moved. I have seen this in Second Life as well where bots are "stored" at one location until needed.

DeletedUser

When you join the game u are placed at a random tobacco field... you will always see a group of level ones at tobacco fields...

As for Joxer he has blocked me so he can't see this.... what a nub lol

DeletedUser

thanks macky, I just thought 80 at one location was odd, and they have never advanced or moved. oh well...its up to the system purge from here.

DeletedUser

its that way everywhere you go. most of them are people who tried out the game and quit, just waiting to get cleaned out.

DeletedUser

its annoying as hell when looking for bounties near a tobacco field. all the meathooks that for whatever reason decided to "test" the advent calendar in w12.....why not go set a spark in w5 or w2 or something?

anyone who plans on joining w12, before you do anything after the duel from henry to get the broken jug, try and find a town to join and wander around cleaning up all those bounties...you will be rich