United Towns of Arizona (UTA)

DeletedUser

Hello Friends,

I am here to inform you about an alliance of this word Arizona named "United Towns of Arizona (UTA)".

This is a new alliance but day by day it growing faster.

UTA was founder by Major Hasan from the town Yellow Stone and Reenus from the town Crimson Mountain.

Now the members of UTA are:

Crimson Mountain UTA
Rifle Valley UTA
Kasapi UTA
Vendetta UTA
Serenity Vale-UTA
Yellow Stone
HuskyVille UTA AMA
WoD - Wrath of Dacia
Air Town UTA

The main objective of UTA is to ensure the security of these towns as well as capture all the important forts of our region.

Thanks.

DeletedUser24160

Hello Major Hasan, I am a pure builder In Arizona, Ill be more than Happy to help you with any of these towns for free.

DeletedUser

Dear Sha7,

Greetings.

I am really happy to get such a helpful person like you. Right now Air Town UTA needs some hands. Would you please send me an IG mail so that I can send you an invitation?

Thank You very much.

DeletedUser24160

I will surely after I finish helping out my current town.

DeletedUser

Can I ask, is UTA going to be another one of these alliances that believes the best thing they can do is ally with the entire world and invite every town on the map to join regardless of merit? Since I have seen lots of these and they do make me laugh.

I only asked because I saw one of your members is part of AMA, which attempts to do exactly this. The current list of AMA reads like this

NorthEastern AMA
The Black Guards
Alamo
Area 51
Black Stallion
Bloodshot
[town]BRAZOS HQ[/town]
DEAD DOG CITY AMA NE
Dodge
Dry Gorge AMA NE
[town]Emerald Lakes[/town]
FORT MICHIGAN AMA-NE
Guardian of the West
Ivory Grove
Last Stand Pass
Omega AMA-NE
OUTSIDERS
poxu
The Phoenix - AMA
Red Dead AMA SE
Silver City
snow flake
[town]Solomons Priests[/town]
The Tombstone
The Wild West
Sarissa
Tucson
Unforgiven

SouthEastern AMA
AMA-The Regulatores
Appaloosa
AshiDaVilla
Arizona Dream
Arizonaville AMA-SE
BIG SKY
BIG SKY II
Blackwell AC AMA-SE
Bucharest
City of Chaos
Collie Ville AMA-SE
Cochise AMA SE
cattle Prod
Desert Hills
Flyin Pistols-AMA
Gates of Hell
Gangster Monkeys
Lone Peak Pub AMA
Lost Kingdom
Mercy
Paradise
Phita Setan
Redemption City
Shock Prod
trading post
The Cowboys
The Dog Pound
The Western Kingdom
Tevinh
Vanoss AMA-SE
West Shooters

NorthWestern AMA
[town]BAYOU SARAH AMA-NE[/town]
Durango
Last Chane
[town]Phoenixx[/town]
Rozarna SoA
[town]The Hub-AMA-NW-AW[/town]
The Hub-AMA-AW
Ridge City
Winona
Yuma DBD

SouthWestern AMA
Blackwater
[town]Lost Diablo Valley[/town]
Grand Canyon AMA SW
[town]Makers Mark - AMA[/town]
Mountain Pass
Seattle
USMC
Westland

Does anyone really need all these allies? To look at one of these towns individually I will choose our closest AMA town, AMA the Regulatores (I have never known if the name itself is a typo or simple some Palin esque attempt to create a new word like refudiate)

They are a four man town with two of their founders banned for over 2 weeks. The remaining two members (who clearly are close to the guys banned...) have not levelled up or moved in 2 weeks. Yet they are still part of AMA. I only use this as an example of what happens when you invite everyone in the world to join an alliance and then never bother checking on them again, thus creating the stereotypical huge alliance where you may have hundreds of members but few will actually do anything towards the alliance. Just a warning towards UTA

DeletedUser

OMG, this alliance is bigger than the biggest alliance on w12... This is rediculous.
What's the purpose of having so many allies anyway? An alliance of 10-15 good towns is better than an alliance of 100-115 bad towns.

DeletedUser

So you can say, oh no don't hit us or we'll send our 100 five person towns to attack you!

DeletedUser

FFAF... Good Point....

Dear FFAF,

You have presented a very good Point. Yes, I also think that an alliance with these much of allies is simply useless. A lot of towns destroys the image and values of the alliance.

And... No. UTA is not that kind of alliance. We are some close towns have formed this alliance. All of our towns has good number of members with some good fighters.

We do believe in QUALITY not in QUANTITY.

We regularly add or remove our member towns. Few days back we have removed few member towns.

We are very strict in case of recruiting member towns.

We are united. We have participated in some Fort Battles and there our united performance was outstanding.

We have three shared forums which are very very active.

We will have some elected UTA Authorities to organize the pact much better.

:]

So, do not think that UTA is an useless as usual western alliance. We are not underestimating any other pacts but we are here to make the change.

Thanks. :)

DeletedUser16628

Looks like a buttload of targets to me.I fear not any of them or all.

DeletedUser

Lol, more bigger alliance, more harder to control. I like small but powerful towns and alliances. ''Small but Powerful'' And usually few qualified is enough to my operations. ;)

DeletedUser

We have no problems with them cause the bigger the alliance the harder to maintain.And,did your alliance ever attack a fort?Because the bigger the number,the higher the responsibility.

DeletedUser26406

In a larger alliance, the leaders have greater responsibility but if they succeed the alliance is very strong.

DeletedUser26398

John do you think that larg alliances is a good thing ???
please :D you spied on my town I think it is not a good thing from a founder right ??

DeletedUser26406

John do you think that larg alliances is a good thing ???

Well I think my big alliance is great but other big alliance...well they're strong,and hard too get a fort from.

please you spied on my town I think it is not a good thing from a founder right ??

(And hey I spied for one day.
It's quite a lame thing too do, really what do you get out of knowing a few hours before someone attacks a fort?
or wow you know they're battle chat!)

in aswer too your question,I wasn't a founder then! :p

All in all these days I'm trying to fight spying.
It is a stupid thing that destroys the fun of a world.
I've made a few mistakes.
But this is a discussion all it's own.

DeletedUser26398

good to hear that John spying kill the game also I am a good friend to your alliance in game we are enemies but not in feeling we have enemies to get wars and have fun not to hate each other but there is some stupids who make this problems also in real life I don't want to say names but maybe some of them know themselves when they will read my replay but hope to all be friends in feelings and make a big huge not to be enemies in the game and in the real life

this is just a game and when you spied on my town I didn't swear on you or say bad wards so don't worry ;)

all the players are my friends we are here to have fun not to make problems :D

also about the big alliance always bad ends so I give you a good advice to get a backup plan for your town ;)

DeletedUser26406

:p My alliance isn't going to fgall apart no time soon :mad:
And I'm not mad :)