Unique/Rare Items

DeletedUser

How about trying to add several unique items that are rare? You know, weapons that can only be acquired after completing a long quest which might take a few days to a couple of weeks, whichever seems fit.

These unique weapons, of course, have unique features, not only physical features (as in their appearance) but more importantly in their capabilities and the bonuses that they grant.

How about a legendary pistol, for instance? One that features an insane amount of bonus to, say, dodging, reflex, or shooting perhaps (+50?). To balance the "insane" amount of bonus, it may have certain negative features as in -30 points to appearance, or -40 points to stamina, etc.

Or how about having the ability to create your own weapon based on a combination of the products which you have gathered from the various jobs you've completed? How about having the capability to name that weapon after yours, as in "splice's black pistol"?

How about issuing rare items in a limited number for a limited period? Say, a rare cowboy hat with only 40 pieces in the game inventory/database which can only be acquired from October 4-11 via a series of quests?

Just my two cents.:D

DeletedUser

They are some weapons and items that are so rare they still haven't been found after 3-4 months of the German version of TW running.

Wouldn't those fit this criteria?

DeletedUser

ya there is very rare stuff no has found even in the german version
... wonder what they are

DeletedUser

well there should be somewhere that tells us what these things are... it's all very well saying these items do exist but untill i see proof of one i won't believe it

DeletedUser

if they do exist on this game, then good, if not, then they should be implemented.... you could include holy inidan artefacts, that hugely increase cetain abilities like animal instinct

DeletedUser

well there should be somewhere that tells us what these things are... it's all very well saying these items do exist but untill i see proof of one i won't believe it

I doubt you will see proof unless one of the admins show a screen shot..it would really be hard to find..you said it yourself them very rare..

DeletedUser1105

Yeah, it's a case of just hoping you get one, rather than desperatly wanting one.

Once you get them, you can post about them in the forum.

DeletedUser

I doubt you will see proof unless one of the admins show a screen shot..it would really be hard to find..you said it yourself them very rare..

Do admins post updates about new stuff, in the TW homepage perhaps?

Anyway, I do hope they have unique/rare items here. It will certainly bring more excitement to the game. Those who get rare items will certainly have more bragging rights :D I mean, c'mon, this game---much like any other game--is about bragging about your skills, your items and what have you, one way or another.

DeletedUser

I like the idea of very good itmes. There is this gold neckband, that is pretty good. I think there should be more items like that.

DeletedUser

yeah..as long as this game does not and will not have a way to cheat around it to get it then that will be nice..=D will really inspire more people to really play this game..

DeletedUser

Do admins post updates about new stuff, in the TW homepage perhaps?

Anyway, I do hope they have unique/rare items here. It will certainly bring more excitement to the game. Those who get rare items will certainly have more bragging rights :D I mean, c'mon, this game---much like any other game--is about bragging about your skills, your items and what have you, one way or another.

Try West Stats.