Unhealthy habits, differences between Red Wine, other alchohol, and smoking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I have to admit that brain cells are over-rated. If you put one into the heads of some people (here and elsewhere), it would probably die of loneliness anyway.

DeletedUser

Right, so we have determined that alcohol and tobacco are bad for you, braincells can die of loneliness, stress is a choice, and losing your liver or getting cancer is better than suffering the indignities of a cold for a week. Do we have anything else to add to this discussion?

DeletedUser

Right, so we have determined that alcohol and tobacco are bad for you, braincells can die of loneliness, stress is a choice, and losing your liver or getting cancer is better than suffering the indignities of a cold for a week. Do we have anything else to add to this discussion?

That pretty much sums it up.

Locking time, I guess.

DeletedUser

And don't forget that people smoke and drink to shorten their lives. Well I don't want to live up 100 years old, do you?

DeletedUser

I wanna live long enough to be old and grumpy and watch my grandchildren drop outta school

DeletedUser9470

And don't forget that people smoke and drink to shorten their lives. Well I don't want to live up 100 years old, do you?

for sure!
so smoking and drinking saves a lot of money!
no need to finance all those pensioner years!

Status
Not open for further replies.