Unfair duelling!!!

DeletedUser35737

u want one eay way of win that?
just get itens that give u aim+tactics. players with doc dont have much appearance so if u have about 50 app u should do well then u just need some aim+dodge

1 example if one player have 260dodge and 40 app and u have 100 aim and 200 tactics u will win lot of duels against him

DeletedUser36182

Personally, I'd like to see the dueling restricted to fighting within one's own class. Yes, it reduces the number of targets available, but it does even things up. The game favors the dueler and soldier classes. Even some the quest lines promote picking on weaker players. Possibly limit the range targets to 5 levels lower than the challenger or even up the class advantages in the areas of fighting ability.

my 2 cents

Pankreas PorFavor

here's how I see it:
a) in the end duelling will be seriously nerfed and duellers will have just a few targets (those in the duelling arena, those that accept duels, blablabla)
b) duelling stays as is, and those that whine about it will leave because spending 2-4 energy points every other day to KO themselves on a job is a concept that is just too hard for them to understand. again, duellers have less targets.
you know what? I'd rather play a world with 100 players that actually know what they're doing than play a world with 30000 players who whine because they can't solve every quest, can't win every duel, can't have every item and can't reach maximum level in 2 weeks. The West is a marathon. it is not easy, it requires you to think, plan and fail a lot. so stop whining and man up.

DeletedUser

you know what? I'd rather play a world with 100 players that actually know what they're doing than play a world with 30000 players who whine because they can't solve every quest, can't win every duel, can't have every item and can't reach maximum level in 2 weeks. The West is a marathon. it is not easy, it requires you to think, plan and fail a lot. so stop whining and man up.

Well said.... +1

DeletedUser35737

the best for me would be
we can duel any player with higher lvl, now im at lvl 130 duel and only can duel until lvl 150 +/-, if i want duel players with duel lvl 200 why i cant?
ofc that players with lvl 200 cant duel me
inno need to at least give some info about duelling

DeletedUser

Personally, I'd like to see the dueling restricted to fighting within one's own class. Yes, it reduces the number of targets available, but it does even things up. The game favors the dueler and soldier classes. Even some the quest lines promote picking on weaker players.
Possibly limit the range targets to 5 levels lower than the challenger or even up the class advantages in the areas of fighting ability.

my 2 cents

1. If you want to be protected from dueling you need to take part of responsibility for that. Just KO on the job every 48h, no point in ruining the game for half of community because you lack capacity to spend 4 energy every 2 days.
2. There are plenty of good duelers in all classes, not much favoring going on there IMO.
3. Your idea is best way to kill off dueling completely within a month.

DeletedUser34781

unfair dueling is part of the game..if someone annoys you no end in game dueling them day in and day out is a good way for revenge..take that away and we have no outlet to hurt folks.

job ko yourself if you cant stand the heat for a few days.. more often than not duelers forget and move on

DeletedUser36182

You know, I wasn't much on the dueling until I broke down and finally did the dead man's hand quest. Sure I admit victimizing a few of players to get thru it, but I realized that dueling can be fun and challenging. Especially if you pick an opponent that is close to or a little beyond your level. Then for me there was the added bonus of shooting at those who still have invalid clothing equipped. Before I knew it I was hooked on finding someone to shoot at.

Maybe that quest should be introduced much earlier. It certainly turned me onto the dueling aspect of the game.

DeletedUser

Unfair dueling? there will always be unfair dueling in this game through all levels, level 120 players that are not skilled duelers will look at every time they are dueled being unfair too them?

Its part of the game and it was part of the west i don't see it as that much of a problem

DeletedUser35737

Why canu?
I tried that and work ofc not with that values but similars

canufeelit

Why canu?
I tried that and work ofc not with that values but similars

the point of this thread was about the attacker being low level and having a doc's set. if so that build wouldn't stand a chance and only maybe would survive the experience.

tactics doesn't work like that now.