ummmmmm quest help please?

DeletedUser

lady.png

Erik's Flight (Rascality)

Maya Roalstad: Hey you! Come over here. From the way you are dressed I'm sure you need a job. I think I've got something for you that you'll like. Very nice work. Do you see that pig sty over there. They are looking for someone to muck it out... And when you are done you can bring me a ham... My advice isn't free of course ...

Target: Bring Maya a ham.

Requires: Reward: Ham 0/1

+ 20 Experience points
help me please...i cant find the pigsty?

DeletedUser

doh!...i thought it was ACTUALLY a pigsty...not a pig
thanks so much

DeletedUser

I agree, the wording of the quest seems to indicate you need to Muck out the stables instead of tending pigs.

Maya Roalstad said:
They are looking for someone to muck it out... And when you are done you can bring me a ham...

That's one great thing about weststats showing you what jobs yield what items. It's also available when you look at the job in game, but when you're looking to "Muck out the stables" you don't go searching for other jobs to finish the quest. But seeing the whole list of jobs and noticing a ham down the list a few makes it easy to see you're looking at the wrong job to finish the quest.

DeletedUser5046

lemme guess the next thing youre about to ask is "how long will it take til i get one? cuz its been (the minimum time will be 4 hours) and i still didnt have one!! " !