Ultimate match tonight

DeletedUser

Yea, I'm kinda advertising this one, but at 11:01 PM server time expect a fight with all current w13 fort fighting creme. Online or offline, everyone plans to come.

You don't need to join it, especially if fort fights are not something you're interested in, but if you're online, you can watch the fight. Whichever side wins, it will be a spectacular fight for sure.

Shall we comment it later?

DeletedUser

I'm there!
I hope you were not on the same side with me. With that type of leading... I should skip such fights in the future. Flagrush from east/west? Never seen that in my lifetime. Ment to say... Never seen that worked.

Oh, and numerous times they said this: "you have to follow orders". No. I don't. I followed orders just because I wanted to. But I don't promise I'll follow futile and lousy strategy such as this in the future. If you want players to blindly follow your orders then you can't be a rookie leader with no sense of strategy and without seeing that the whole fort interior is blocked.

Another jewel I saw "target the blocking sector - that way you're shooting at players that are blocking". Jesus Christ...

Gaga, save me from these things, pleaseeeeee :)

But there is one thing I must say I like. None of leaders used words like "cretin", "punk", "b*h", "c*t"... That's why I like to be on this side. Side that respects everyone. :)
And strategy can be learned, fort fights on w13 are still in dypers.

Oh and... Congrats to winners. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16628

Was never a big fort guy but I have started to like them once in a while.Now this was a great match I must admit.The attackers did a good job and the flag rush can be a great strategy but it must be setup correctly as you know the percentages are low for success IMO.

DeletedUser

Good guys, bad guys... Who cares? True, fort fights are similar to wrestling, there are many fixed outcomes. But then again... We don't have Hulkster here. ;)
There's another ultimate match again later today (IIRC around 8PM). This time... I promiseya, if the leader orders an obvious masssuicide mission, I won't comply. Today I don't feel like it. :D
Let's hope for a really spectacular fort fight worth watching. And joining if you're interested, of course.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser24603

oh well, I guess
Ultimate match = Ultimate Snooze:shootout:
Like shooting fish in a barrel

DeletedUser

Yep, I got that feeling too. ;)
Seems many overslept/gone on date/watched tv/played Gothic or Fallout 4/etc. ;)

DeletedUser24603

Oh thats what the problem was this time.
I guess there has to be some excuse :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Hey, don't ask me, I was on the spot as always, do check the report. :)

DeletedUser

im sure there will be soon enough, lets just not hype the next one...hopefully it may turn out to actually be a battle

DeletedUser27813

Battle at Burial Grounds

Great Battle, I would consider it an Ultimate Match

Sorry you missed it Joxer :boone: