U.S. Medical Health Insurance

DeletedUser

Really... so reports from Kaiser Family Foundation, The Commonwealth Fund, NIHCM Foundation, and U.S. House investigations during both the Bush Jr. and Obama administrations. Yep, must be a conspiracy. :rolleyes:

Instead of wasting all of our time with these derogations and claims of conspiracy, how about providing contra-evidence.

all hand picked data bundled on an Obama administration SITE used to support his healthcare agenda ya

when you cherrypick the facts you wish to show you can always make things appear in your favor

DeletedUser

Once again, instead of wasting all of our time with these derogations and claims of conspiracy, how about providing contra-evidence.

Data is data, not cherries.

DeletedUser

Okay, enough of this rhetoric-spewing lunacy. It's time to pull these weeds out by the root.

I'd like somebody to give logical answers (in this order, with correct spelling and grammar) to these questions:

1. that is just as true as the Majority of Democrats are illegal Immigrants, by illegal Immigrants and for illegal Immigrants.
    Please name any democrats who are proven illegal immigrants, and explain how a party could gain support from a segment of the population that can't vote or run for public office. And I doubt illegal immigrants are lobbying congress or offering bribes to politicians, since most of them are relatively uneducated and work below-minimum wage jobs.
  2. Please provide straightforward, CITABLE evidence for each of the following sources proving that they are controlled by the Obama administration:
  • http://statehealthfacts.org/comparetable.jsp?ind=353&cat=7
  • Commonwealth Fund Biennial Health Insurance Survey, 2007 and Doty MM, Collins SR, Nicholson JL et al. Failure to Protect: Why the Individual Insurance Market is not a Viable Option for Most US Families
  • http://www.kff.org/kaiserpolls/upload/7591.pdf
  • National Women’s Law Center. Nowhere to Turn: How the Individual Health Insurance Market Fails Women, 2008
  • Pollitz K, Sorian R. How Accessible is Individual Health Insurance for Consumers in Less than Perfect Health? Kaiser Family Foundation, June 2001
That's all I'm asking for now. Let's see if anyone can answer these two questions without spiraling into a rhetoric-filled rant.

DeletedUser

Okay, enough of this rhetoric-spewing lunacy. It's time to pull these weeds out by the root.

I'd like somebody to give logical answers (in this order, with correct spelling and grammar) to these questions:

1. Please name any democrats who are proven illegal immigrants, and explain how a party could gain support from a segment of the population that can't vote or run for public office. And I doubt illegal immigrants are lobbying congress or offering bribes to politicians, since most of them are relatively uneducated and work below-minimum wage jobs.
  2. Please provide straightforward, CITABLE evidence for each of the following sources proving that they are controlled by the Obama administration:
  • http://statehealthfacts.org/comparetable.jsp?ind=353&cat=7
  • Commonwealth Fund Biennial Health Insurance Survey, 2007 and Doty MM, Collins SR, Nicholson JL et al. Failure to Protect: Why the Individual Insurance Market is not a Viable Option for Most US Families
  • http://www.kff.org/kaiserpolls/upload/7591.pdf
  • National Women’s Law Center. Nowhere to Turn: How the Individual Health Insurance Market Fails Women, 2008
  • Pollitz K, Sorian R. How Accessible is Individual Health Insurance for Consumers in Less than Perfect Health? Kaiser Family Foundation, June 2001
That's all I'm asking for now. Let's see if anyone can answer these two questions without spiraling into a rhetoric-filled rant.

let me Repeat what I said in another thread about that post

I was trying to make a point that not everyone is what the other party is saying they are for. just as "the Taliban is as Muslim as the KKK is Cristian."

so in this case "The republican party is just as much for big business, as the Democrat Party is for Illegal Immigrants."

you can interpret that anyway you want to.

and some points to make if Illegals could vote they would vote Democrat like these people in Seattle Washington. I guess what I was saying is that if illegals could vote the majority of them would indeed vote Democrat

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It's not just the uninsured though these people are truly desperate,there are tens of millions more under-insured individuals and families that have coverage but will go into bankruptcy as soon as a major illness develops.

The US is the richest industrialized country in the world yet I cant think of any other modern state without universal health care.This is what Obama and before him the Clintons tried to change.

Bring back decency and the right to lead a healthy life for the citizens,put the most efficient capitalist tool *greed* second for a change.

What good is the best medical care in the world when it comes to technology and state of the art equipment and procedures if a huge portion of the citizenry doesn't have the right to access it?