Turkey Hunting contest....

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Is it just me or is turkey hunting the worst job EVER! I really seriously think something is skewed with the program on this job. I receive many more finds on jobs with less luck and drop %. Charlatan for instance has a drop of 8% and 33% of my time doing that I get an elixir. Turkey hunting with 13% drop gets me a turkey leg between 5 to 10% of the time.

So I am proposing a contest....
24 hours.... whoever finds the most turkey legs gets some nuggets and whoever finds more objects on a lesser drop % job than turkey hunting winner gets some nuggets.

You all know turkey hunting sucks.... admit it!

I'm gonna get some more elixir....

DeletedUser

Well if you're giving the nuggets, I am sure a lot of people will enter the contest. Hunting Turkey really has a horrific drop. Though I am sure the developers won't be handing out nuggets :razz:

Anyway it took me 61 hours to find a fishing rod in W1.

DeletedUser

It took me more than 40 hours to find 4 legs and I failed the Easter quest. I think I will skip that one. :laugh:

DeletedUser

Well i found fishing rod in 4 hours yeah i was lucky but i cant get these dam turkeys, i need them for quest.

DeletedUser

Well if you're giving the nuggets, I am sure a lot of people will enter the contest. Hunting Turkey really has a horrific drop. Though I am sure the developers won't be handing out nuggets.

LOL, Dirk hunting turkey does suck, but I think you will have a better chance of getting a hold on your own nuggets than having them handed to you by the developers.:nowink:

Status
Not open for further replies.