Resolved Troll face

DeletedUser

what is the use of the Troll face in the map in V2? some say it just a waste of space?

DeletedUser

I am wondering just the same... there seems to be no answer for this, or ate least nobody wants to explain. it looks like just an idiot thing to do and a waste of space.

DeletedUser22685

It's there for no reason, yes it is a waste of space but I don't think that really bothers anyone.

DeletedUser618

It bothers me. I took it as the devs laughing while changing job times and saying "you don't like the changes and have said so but here is my (devs) response"

DeletedUser

It bothers me. I took it as the devs laughing while changing job times and saying "you don't like the changes and have said so but here is my (devs) response"
I think it is an attempt to show their humorous side. Together with the little out of place things around the map (pink unicors, flying saucer etc), it makes sense to me that they wanted to make us smile. But that's just my opinion.

DeletedUser618

I agree that the ufo and unicorn and *******, etc are cute and fun. But they could of used something else for the mountain spot. Troll (in the internet sense) is not necessarily a good thing.

DeletedUser

I really don't think the center of the map will be empty forever. I think it's pretty obvious they're planning on using it for something, even if they don't know what yet.

DeletedUser22685

The cloud is where all your horses go after they die.

DON'T SELL YOUR HORSES TO THE INVENTORY TRADER GUYS, he's evil!

DeletedUser618

I really don't think the center of the map will be empty forever. I think it's pretty obvious they're planning on using it for something, even if they don't know what yet.
Like the talisman or stone chain?

DeletedUser

TROLL FACE will be unlocked on April 1st :)
There will be a special event, in which everyone have to visit there on their donkeys, and there will be surprise quest for everyone :)
If you were on Golden Ass, the reward will be little better ;)
I'm just kiddin... :p

DeletedUser35277

open that up with jobs, the members in those two short counties
are at a disadvantage for space to work in. Please? Canya? Huh?

DeletedUser

open that up with jobs, the members in those two short counties
are at a disadvantage for space to work in. Please? Canya? Huh?

Three most important things in real estate:

1. Location
2. Location
3. Location

Your town missed on all three counts, that's not the devs' fault. :p