tribal wars

• Thread starter DeletedUser14589
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Nope. This is the only browser game I'm currently playing. I looked at the other TW briefly, but never actually played it. From what I've heard, I'm glad I didn't; it sounds too time consuming.

DeletedUser

used to ..
and elmyr you are right.. it time consuming.. but excellent strategy game.. and very addictive.. you need to spend atleast 4-5 hours of time every day to average in game..

DeletedUser

It used up around a year and a half of my life, pretty must 24/7.

What have I got to show for it? Not much.

Excellent year and a half though...

DeletedUser

You can choose to quit that game, your castle will autoamtically become inactive and finally disappear from it.

I dont like the idea of Catapults which destroy(downgrade) the enemy's buildings, that is more likely a BUG. With 500+ catapult and 1000+ lightcavalry, you can wipe out almost everything. It seems that other kind of militaries are no use at all.

DeletedUser

it's not a bug. That game is no West. You lose, you lose.

You can't get it back unless you fight for it.

*propaganda music*

Rams hit the walls, Catapults hit the building of your choice. Max two buildings per attack.

DeletedUser

Wait..you first said it was a bug then I tell you the answer and you say "yes I know"

hmm...

DeletedUser

I dont like the idea of Catapults which destroy(downgrade) the enemy's buildings, that is more likely a BUG. With 500+ catapult and 1000+ lightcavalry, you can wipe out almost everything. It seems that other kind of militaries are no use at all.

wrong.. all you need are spears and archers and ur 500 cats and 1000 lcs give you very good odd..

however cats are good defensive units..

Personally i used to send cats either in waves if i needed to destroy the buildings and turn it into very good farms.. or else abt 10 in the clearing attack to take out the RP before my noble runs..

@ gem.. which world gem.. i used to play that for a year ... was in w22.. quit becoz of time constraint..

DeletedUser

w1 & w2 ... hmm you must know modesty then..

she is one hell of a player.. went against her in w22.. she had a pocket of vills around 100... abt 1.5 mill pts... we had a tough time removing her out.. it took a whole co-ordinated assault by the whole tribe with tons of fakes to take her out..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well at the time of removing modesty from w22 we were all abt 1 mill this was sometime in dec-08.. quit tw in apr-09.. so you still playing tw??

DeletedUser

just started playing on the new .co.uk one

playd on .net cant remember what i got to but i was being account sat in a war and the guy got me killed :(

DeletedUser

i've been playing it for over a year. i'm on .net worlds 20, 24, 30, 37 and 42 and i'm on .co.uk worlds 2 & 3.