Traveling

DeletedUser

I'd like to go back and see more of India. Except, this time, I'd do it on a more expansive budget than in my backpacking days.

I'd also like to head back to the Mekong Delta in Vietnam. I missed out on it because of time constraints. Gorgeous country, Vietnam. Wonderful place.

As for somewhere new, Zealand.

Vietnam, i would go to study it historically, same with Italy

DeletedUser

Australia because I love the accents.
Mexico because I've heard it's fabulous diving there.
Canada for the mountains -- boarding, skiing.
Egypt - sharm el sheikh as I went to Dahab and want to experience the beautiful fish :)
Italy want to revisit
Germany of course!

I think I could think of a million and one places I'd love to visit. I have a lot of travelling to do!

DeletedUser

Australia because I love the accents.
Mexico because I've heard it's fabulous diving there.
Canada for the mountains -- boarding, skiing.
Egypt - sharm el sheikh as I went to Dahab and want to experience the beautiful fish :)
Italy want to revisit
Germany of course!!

I am from Australia but left my home ...years ago:( Estonia

I would like to travel to Italy ( I love the men over there)
I want to visit London as well and Finally go back home and visit all around my country.

No Germany for me. For some personal reasons.

DeletedUser13682

I am from Australia but left my home ...years ago:( Estonia.

Estonia, I kinda feel sorry for them. I might want to visit the Baltic States after my tour of Russia, but I still feel sorry for them. Why did you move to Estonia from Australia?

DeletedUser

Estonia, I kinda feel sorry for them. I might want to visit the Baltic States after my tour of Russia, but I still feel sorry for them. Why did you move to Estonia from Australia?

Why do you feel sorry for them Johannmaximus?

To be honest there are a lot of things to like about Estonia; I have moved for a better life and many family reasons but unfortunately it has gotten, in my extremely humble opinion, to the point that the bad out weighs the good. I do like the water and the area is really pretty beautiful but
there are many problems is that housing in almost any half-way decent community is outrageously expensive. I remember seeing 3 million dollar townhouses in some suburban and thinking- man… this is nuts! I feel disgusted sometimes and Worse still is the fact that people are finally realizing the situation that the houses are untenable.

I believe the recession has proofed to bring a lot of chaos. I am hoping though the price for the houses will fall down because of the government employees and the impending wave of retiring Baby Boomers who’ll want to cash out their equity and relocate.

DeletedUser

US, of course. But where?

I heard *cough* Sweden *cough* is pretty good.

DeletedUser

If I went to any country I would go to where my family left and came on and emmigrated into the US.

So I'd want to go to
England
Denmark
Ireland
Scotland
Switzerland

I would want to visit old family castles in England, Scotland and Ireland, and see the place that made my ggg-grandmother (who is my picture) to make the travel from being born in Denmark, settle in MN, then take off to the west coast, bearing all her children with her 1st husbad, but before she died in Oregon, had married 4 more times, buried her mother in Salt Lake City, why she began to believe in the 7th day adventists.

There is just soo much to see.

DeletedUser

People want to come to the UK? are you on medication ;)
Well you may want to come for our lovely weather, its awesome at this time of year, and our beautiful cities like Hull and Birmingham :laugh:

Birmingham's not so bad, i used to live there and loved playing soccer there...in the rain....in a bitumen carpark.:unsure: I'd like visit Birmingham for nostalgic reasons.

fossil1999

i'd like to go to Paris and see and go up the Eiffel Tower,
and then Spain where my Spanish ganny lives,

DeletedUser11019

shanghai china,the odd foods cheap clothes.

japan..meet a few friends o mine.

then maybe last south o france,,have not been there in a few years,,and was my favourite yearly holiday..the sun fun and sea.

DeletedUser

I´d travel far away from this wretched place.
Don´t know where, don´t really care.
I´m feeling a growing urge for adventure.

DeletedUser

I´d travel far away from this wretched place.
Don´t know where, don´t really care.
I´m feeling a growing urge for adventure.
Aye, getting out of your mother's basement will do you some good. ;)

Reactions: Gem

DeletedUser8950

Hmm. Where'd I want to travel?
Anywhere...want to see/experience more things first hand. Well, anywhere where there is Onion, of course.

DeletedUser

Germany
New zealand
Russia
China
Canada
France

All marvolous places witch I realy want to go to :D