Traveling

DeletedUser

In a heartbeat, New Zealand. For personal reasons.

And then South Africa. Because my husband's family is there.
And then the UK. Because that's where I'm from and I'd like to visit my birthplace.

And then maybe a Caribbean cruise. I should be old enough by then.

DeletedUser

England, then jump the border to Russia.

A: Englanders are awesome.
B: Russians are awesomer, cause everything they have is big.
C: Speaking Russian makes you awesome.

DeletedUser13682

Deutschland, Osterreich, Russland. Then maybe the U.K., and possibly Italy.

DeletedUser

I would like to travel to Europe. For the history, the architecture, the food, the landscape and the culture.

Living my whole life in Australia, the only buildings I have ever seen that are more than about 180 years old are some Hindu temples I saw in Bali while on holiday. The only mountains I have seen that are too steep to walk up fairly easily are in New Zealand.

I would love to go to Paris and visit the Louvre, and see the palace of Versaille. I would like to go to Marseille and eat an authentic bouillabaisse. I would like to travel all over Europe and see castles, palaces, cathedrals, museums, memorials and sites of famous battles.

Locally I would also like to visit the Kimberly region of Western Australia, and the Katherine Gorge in the Northern Territory. Unfortunately it is very hard to justify the travel time and expense, when for much less money I can stay in a 5 star resort in any pacific island nation.

DeletedUser

When I was younger, I always wanted to go to Germany and Ireland to see where my family came from. Later I wanted to go to Australia to visit my sister and her family (and later some friends I met from there), sometimes these days I'd like to go to Wisconsin to visit my son and several other relatives, but on most days I just wish I could get motivated enough to go to the grocery store.

DeletedUser13682

Also Ireland, and Hungary. I forgot about those two places where most of my family is from.

DeletedUser

New Zeland and australia for surfing, Italy or switzerland for the chocolate, England for the soccer. Maybe spain for fun.

DeletedUser

Surely the surfing is pretty good anywhere that has an unsheltered beach on one of the large oceans? I'd like to think Australia has more to offer than a beach with some waves!

DeletedUser

Yeah, because the surfing in Hawaii sucks. :p
Elmyr--Not true... Lol just want to try someplace other than hawaii :p
&George: Australia has surf all around the coast. And if the surf isn't good at any of those 400,000 spots(over exaggerating) Then something is wrong with the planet :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

People want to come to the UK? are you on medication ;)
Well you may want to come for our lovely weather, its awesome at this time of year, and our beautiful cities like Hull and Birmingham :laugh:

DeletedUser

And then South Africa. Because my husband's family is there.
South Africa is one of the few countries in the world that have something of (almost) everything. It may not have the highest mountains or the deepest canyons or the biggest waves in the whole world, but it does have all of those and more. And you do not have to travel through 4 timezones to get to each of those.

I live in South Africa. I can experience just about every type of holiday you can think about without ever leaving my country (or timezone).

I wanted to tell you about all the lions and elephants we have in the streets, but seeing as you have family here I doubt you would fall for it like some foreigners do. :p

DeletedUser

South Africa does sound like a good place to travel, and if I had the money I'd probably go for the world cup. It isn't generally seen as a safe holiday destination by people here though, because the media focuses on crime rates and HIV whenever South Africa is discussed.

DeletedUser

C: Speaking Russian makes you awesome.

^Fully agree with that.

Uh, I want to travel outside to countries like India, China, Indonesia and Thailand someday. And now I'm not talking about New Delhi or Beijing, no, I'm talking about the rural areas. And Russia would be awesome too.

DeletedUser

No, Speaking Russian Makes You Communist:D

Switzerland. Best Place In The World
Chocolate, Snowboarding, Canyoning, No Wars, Cool Knives And Many More.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

For summer holidays i suggest Greece
Plenty of sunshine,sea and naturality
For the X-mas holidays, to be objective, i suggest somewhere with a lot of snow and mountains like Switzerland for example at the Alps.Of course, Greece has a lot of things to do as well as at winter

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
Cities like Moscow are interesting but I don't see much point being in a big city without a big city purpose.
India looks fun, nice rice boats...

Well you may want to come for our lovely weather, its awesome at this time of year, and our beautiful cities like Hull and Birmingham :laugh:

Moss-side and Elle are huge playgrounds where you can take part in activities like; ripping apart abandoned houses, burning stuff and stabbing teenagers. It's great fun, book now!

DeletedUser

I'd like to go back and see more of India. Except, this time, I'd do it on a more expansive budget than in my backpacking days.

I'd also like to head back to the Mekong Delta in Vietnam. I missed out on it because of time constraints. Gorgeous country, Vietnam. Wonderful place.

As for somewhere new, Zealand.