Trappers Ridge - Hehe

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
We don't yet have a funny IGM mails sticky but maybe we need one. I have something to share with all of you.

Meet Trappers Ridge, rank 1157, 1635 points and 5 members.

Meet Rattle Snake:
ifpj7d.jpg

^^ 3 duels in total

And here's the angry mail I received :)
2q2qtds.jpg

Full Mail said:
One more of my guys get dueled at trappers I am going to come over there and pick on your weakest players. If that is what you guys over need me to do I will, by the way I didn't set this guy up for dueling and don't want to do it. BUT I can't have this continue this way either so are you going to RUIN MY GAME for your outhouse wall to have on more win on it? Dude I can build our mortician building and duel back if YOU need me to.

People like you make me sick with building a city with multi accounts and then act like its some type of great achievement, well by people like me you look more like a cheat that comes into the game and causes grief for other players in your false delusions of achievements.

I can leave this town and be let in when I need something, I can sleep for free, I can even set up MULTI ACCOUNT duelers just to do nothing but sit around waiting for a city like yours to attack them at more of an even level. I don't & won't do it, what, really, good would that do but stoop to your level.

I have many options in the short term to end these constant attacks on me and my town attacks members, the easiest is you just post a bulletin in your town forum saying "CF on TR" would be easiest.

This is my last call for a CEASE FIRE between our towns in an unprovoked attack from yours. But I will leave you with this. I am a problem solver, Trapper Ridge isn't going away and in the long term DILLGAF will be dealt with and when it is done, win or loose I will know that I didn't use underhanded attacks from a city built by unfair advantages...

:laugh:

PS - Liven up some of these forums, this one's half dead.

DeletedUser

Poor guy...

Couldn't take it anymore; looks like he quit.:sad:

DeletedUser

lol i love getting entertaining mails :D

heres one of mine:]

bottom to top...

Subject gang bang
Conversational partner Luap Nor

The Sexy Assassin On 07/03/2009 at 00:00
i'm not a diplomat i am a servent of dusty she commands me

I am her slave she says kill i kill

Go whinning to my owner

Luap Nor On 06/03/2009 at 23:57
And I would have known about that... how?

A little diplomacy often saves trouble.

Thanks for letting me know, albeit belatedly. I'll talk to him and we'll see what we can sort out. Please chillax for a bit before continuing; our town is not a warring town. We didn't know anything about this.

The Sexy Assassin On 06/03/2009 at 23:32
You can thanks fools gold for the attacks, he attacked one of our workers...

He was kicked from our town at the begining of the game for breaking our primary rule of not attacking workers and dis obeying rules, you want the attacks to stop kick him simple

The last town that attacked our workers we KO'd every member of their town that we could duel

Luap Nor On 06/03/2009 at 23:24
Was there a motivation behind this tag team, or just a freak coincidence? I've never attacked anyone in the world, so it certainly wasn't anything *I* did.

Duel: The Sexy Assassin vs. Luap Nor Today at 10:11 PM
Job finished: Installing a barbed wire fence Today at 10:01 PM
Duel: dustdevil vs. Luap Nor Today at 9:58 PM