Transportation for towns!! MUST READ

DeletedUser

So, at the moment you have to buy a form of animal to reach places faster, travelling speed is important for many reasons especially if your a dueller. At the moment, the calibre of animals is fairly expensive for a average player. My idea is the introduction of a new building in the town for transportation - there are so many ways this idea can be developed so just let me know what you think...

- Every time you advance the level of the transportation duct/building/ station you get better transport like a horse and cart that can be used to take 2 or 3 members of a town to another town quickly and efficiently for duelling
- The higher the level the faster the town members speed
- You can purchase, say, special horse shoes for your donkey, horse, stallion to increase its speed
- How come when you duel somebody you get off your horse?? Why not be able to have horses or even better carriages that has +5 aim, +3 shooting and +10 appearance etc
- You get short cuts or railways to different jobs that decreases speed sufficiently , many high difficulty jobs can be far away so this would be helpfull e.g. you advanced the building to level 7, you find a short cut to all oil mining +10% to all oil mining locations

DeletedUser3717

I Agree With You're Idea Its Great,

But Here is another when you see a merchant (Other Player) Who has A Cart Full off Goods You Have these 3 Choices

1. Board The Cart From The back Without The Driver Noticing You

If Successful: 1 Exp Gained

If Unsuccessful:

" You attempted TO Board The Cart, But Failed. The Driver Saw You And Beat You With His Stick And Then Took off With $20"

2. Rob The Cart And Also The Driver

If Successful: 5 Exp Gained

If Unsuccessful: "The Driver Notices You Coming Up With A Menacing Glare On You're Face, The Driver Goes The Other Way You Lost Track of The Driver"

3. Ask The Cart Driver To Take You To A Town 0 Exp Gaine -- Amount Of Cash lost

For The Third On The Price Varies From $3 - $525

What Do You Think took long Enough To Write Out...