Trains...

DeletedUser

I think there should be train services or things like that... For example i want to go to a place quite far away and if i walk there it would take be 2 hours. But if i were to take a train it will just take me 30mins... But taking a train cost money and the best thing is i can sleep during the 30mins... :) What do you think?

DeletedUser

Could be done by making a train station building with a list of all the towns with train stations. Price could be something like $1/typical hour of travel or some other measurement of distance. Speed would be like 250-500% Hrmm, perhaps station upgrades could make the price cheaper and the train faster.

DeletedUser

Good idea , and we could keep different stations at different points on the map . Then the price could be $2 , and on the next station $4 .

DeletedUser

Mmmm yeah nice idea..since there is a job anyway laying the tracks..and also would add another job for would be bandits to rob the train..before you board the train you have a choice that states..If train gets robbed do you fight back or give you money..so if bandit rob the train you can fight back if you choose that..

DeletedUser1105

Can someone close this thread? We have a trains/railway thread already - lets keep the discussion in one place.