Trading with Indians

DeletedUser

What are the requirements for the Trading with Indians job. I have a ton of trrading points and the west stats doesnt help me at all.

DeletedUser

West stats doesn't help you? Set traps, 2x trading, 2x appearance, just like trading and I think 223 difficulty. I don't know why West Stats isn't helping you, it has all jobs in two places.

DeletedUser

Some people are easily confused or just lazy. I tend to think the latter for most who come and ask questions for which the answers are readily available with a little effort.

DeletedUser

This was my first day on weststats cut me some slack for gods sake.

DeletedUser

wasn't making fun of you, or meaning to. It was also hard for me to understand at first, still am a bit, was letting others who think everyone knows that we don't. But yes I was both confused and lazy when I looked through it the first 20 times.

DeletedUser

trading with indians is gonna be waht I do on w8 when they open it.

DeletedUser

Trading with Indian's

I am trying to do the trade with indian's quest and can't find the indian's.....can someone help me figure this out please.....any help would be appreciated.....:indian:

DeletedUser

2x appearance, 2x trading, 1x set traps, 223 difficulty. You'll see it grayed out at about -60 or -70 LP.

DeletedUser

They really should put this in the FAQ.

Oh, right -- it is in the FAQ.

My bad.

DeletedUser

Skill

tHOSE ARE JUST THE REQUIREments to do the job, which skill do we raise to SEE IT!

DeletedUser

LOL ROFL MAO
Trading X2,Appearance X2,Setting Traps X1
ites easy maths,jsut find out with a calculator

DeletedUser

i cant find trading with indians on the minimap, it is supoused to show all the jobs but i can see it, any advice please?

DeletedUser

I too have the same problem????

can any say how to get the trading with indian quest...In my quest they have asked to the trading with indian for 9 hours.....till now i have did the trading work for the past 8 hours, but there is no reaction........please can any one help me...................

DeletedUser11353

can any say how to get the trading with indian quest...In my quest they have asked to the trading with indian for 9 hours.....till now i have did the trading work for the past 8 hours, but there is no reaction........please can any one help me...................
As you could read here in this thread, find it on weststats.com or search on forum cause it been answered million times, you again ask the same question, would it kill you people to read just a little bit. Here is you answer, it is on 1st page of this thread.
2x appearance, 2x trading, 1x set traps, 223 difficulty. You'll see it grayed out at about -60 or -70 LP.