Towns!

DeletedUser

Hey guys. I've been playing with a friend for about a day right now. We almost raised enough money to found a town. Our main goal while we played is to create a town, whatever the cost, and that's basically what keeps us going. (We need like 50 dollars! =o) I was thinking if someone who has experience with towns give me tips and tricks as to building a town, personal problesm, etc. We could really use some experience here!

Regards,
ProyousArt.

DeletedUser

I think the first town came out yesterday so I don't think anyone has a whole lot of experience with towns but they might know a few things

DeletedUser

build a town and destroy hightower I mean uhhhh.....

since your only lv 4 you might wanna wait more till you get 300 dollars, you cant exchange money in this game

DeletedUser

Make sure you build it right next to Outlaw Creek, helps keep my travel time down.

DeletedUser

build a town and destroy hightower I mean uhhhh.....

since your only lv 4 you might wanna wait more till you get 300 dollars, you cant exchange money in this game

Ohhh, we can't exchange monies? Damn. Ah well, so much for the dream of building a town int he next few days. x.x

As for outlaw creek, I hope we can be friends. Though this is a game of dueling etc, I think it's more important to make friends, and grow as a team. =o

DeletedUser

Ohhh, we can't exchange monies? Damn. Ah well, so much for the dream of building a town int he next few days. x.x

As for outlaw creek, I hope we can be friends. Though this is a game of dueling etc, I think it's more important to make friends, and grow as a team. =o

How about...nah?

DeletedUser

Ya I bet Hightower would love to be friends with you. He is very friendly ;)

DeletedUser

yea it kinda sucks but you'll get to 300 dollars before you know it.

and do you know Hightower?

DeletedUser

yea it kinda sucks but you'll get to 300 dollars before you know it.

and do you know Hightower?

Me? No, not really. I'm guessing he's a notorious dictator that will destroy everything in his path, from what I gather.

By the way, how do I sell stuff?

DeletedUser

I dont know if you can sell but you can buy but it's 4x the price.

just dont go to Outlaw Creek, Hightower has MANY pistols:eek:

DeletedUser

I'm extremely friendly, the Outlaws used to visit the nuggets on a daily basis in Alpha.

Now everyone see how friendly he is now everyone build around him. I will stay away though I am not to friendly. :)

DeletedUser

I'm making a town in a few days, if you can duel and are good at something in specific, click my signature for more info.