Towns to sleep in

DeletedUser

I need to sleep yet theres no towns. I don't understand this theory, How will any towns be created if there is no where to sleep?

(I haven't seen a ghost town either.)

Is it time to bring up the sleeping in forts topic again?

DeletedUser

4 Ghost towns will be added shortly I believe since most people voted "Yes" on Hightower's poll.

and towns can be created without any ghost towns

DeletedUser

No, because no one will have enough energy.

there are already a few players on lvl 8, so eventually some one will make a town with or without ghost towns, it will take longer without a place to sleep but eventually they will come up and then they are gonna be crowded of people sleeping there but for how long.... about a week or so till more and more towns will be up

DeletedUser

actually it will be about 1-2 weeks till a hotel shows up do to construction time and cost.

DeletedUser

Yeah so everyone just needs to rest every once and a while to save energy.

DeletedUser

yah i have been taking my time slowly on W2

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

its hard and annoying, but normally by the time you've finished doing one job and you're on low energy, you can just wait like 30 mins or an hour or somthin and get a few energy points back. i think they'r doing it to encourage people to buy premium as so they have better funding for their work.

DeletedUser

Probably true...money talks and the rest of us are too tired to walk...

DeletedUser

WOOT!!!! Finally found a bed....even though I had to walk 3 hours to get here...lol...