Town recruitment for towns of world 12

DeletedUser

Moderaters if this is not correct please help I am tired of getting warning thanks.

I am recruiting here are my stats.
Town Name: CollieVille
Town Rank: 153
Town Points: 1107
What classes are required: All
Number of Open Positions: ?10 in the next 24 hours
Town Descriptions: Up and coming town we all ready have 5 people there and are growing quickly. we will continue to grow and need more people over the next several days to months.
Where to contact: In world 12 mail Canis Lupis

CollieVille Is recruiting active members willing to donate to the growth of the town and wanting to help the grow and evolve in this world if you do not wan tot donate need not apply. Just send Canis Lupis a message in game to get a recruit message. We already have a hotel and general store up and a level 2 residence.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13020

Hehe, wrong place. I'll just move it to the recruitment section :). Just remember do not bump this recruitment thread more than once a week. If you wish to add more info before your weekly bump, then please do so by editing your last post instead of posting again so you don't bump your thread too often.

DeletedUser

Thanks for the help I might be an adult and born and raised in Texas and Colorado but it is still not always the simplest to figure these sites out. I guess I am to old for being totally computer literate. Many thanks fopr your help.

Last edited by a moderator: