Town Rankings

DeletedUser

The town rankings need to be expanded more. Earlier today I accidentally degraded myself to be a conciler (I was founder of town). I was unable to promote myself but luckily I upgraded 1 other town members status.
It's quite sad actually. There are only 2 ranks. The highest rank, Founder, can be given to anyone in the village and will give the priveleges of a founder. This has to be fixed, because if I decided to promote one of my town members then he/she might be able to boot ME from my own town.

DeletedUser

The town rankings need to be expanded more. Earlier today I accidentally degraded myself to be a conciler (I was founder of town). I was unable to promote myself but luckily I upgraded 1 other town members status.
It's quite sad actually. There are only 2 ranks. The highest rank, Founder, can be given to anyone in the village and will give the priveleges of a founder. This has to be fixed, because if I decided to promote one of my town members then he/she might be able to boot ME from my own town.

First of all, how can you downgrade yourself??? Hmm...I just tried it, and it told me that I can't no longer do anything.

Anyway, this was already been suggested...

DeletedUser

well it could be suggested i suggested in an old fourm to make it custom so yeah