Town of Anchorage

DeletedUser11288

We are accepting applications from all classes, we only have room for 4 right now but will put people on the list that would like to join us. If you are selected to join our town you will have a 24 hours to accept invitation from time sent before it will be offered to another. I am looking for people who are willing to help support the town. I am a pure builder so will spend as much time as possible building the town. Please send your request to join to Foghaven via telegram or message here. I will be selecting one from each class to start with. In your application to join please list your first and 2nd highest skill and attribute, along with why we should choose you, and what you expect the town to do for you.

Town Name: Anchorage

Town Rank: 437

Town Points: 1013

What positions are open:

Builder
Adventure
Soldier/dueler

Number of Open Positions: 5

Town Descriptions:

Hotel: 1

Bank: 1

General Store: 1

Gunsmith: 0

Tailor: 0

Mortician: 0

Residences: 2

Town Hall: 1

P.S. you can find our town in row 1 colum 10
Currently there is a waiting list till we get out resdency upgraded.

Foghaven

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11288

Application Form

InGame Name:

Character Level (XP/XP): What level you are and how close you are to your next.

Current Residency: Homeless & looking? Or maybe you've found your new home & are seeking a change of pace/scenery/neighbors. Simply state "Town name/Homeless - Looking/Not Looking".

Previous Residency: What towns have you lived in before? Think of this as a job reference on a resume.

Accumulated Contributions: What have you contributed to your previous towns? Labor time? Money?

Cash/Bank Account:

Highest Attribute: Your best attribute.

1st Highest Skill: Your highest rated skill.

2nd Highest Skill: Your 2nd highest rated skill.

3rd Highest Skill: Guess?

Intended Character Build: Describe what particular areas of expertise you desire for your character, such as: Dueling, construction, particular Jobs you want to master, etc.

Declared Intentions: State plainly what it is you truely intend to offer to the town in the way of funds and/or labor to fuel it's expansion. You may have other things to offer such as roleplaying content, HTML skills, whatever, list them if they're relevant.

Personal Requirements/Requests: Maybe you require your hometown to have a particular job right next to it. Maybe you don't want to live where there's a Mortician (Makes dueling possible). Etc.

DeletedUser11288

There are now only 3 openings in town. Room for a builder, dueler/soldier, and adventure

DeletedUser

Application Form

InGame Name:the shadow hunter

Character Level (XP/XP): .11

Current Residency: Looking

Previous Residency: none

Accumulated Contributions: Money?

Cash/Bank Account: 247 for now

Highest Attribute: Your best attribute.

1st Highest Skill: hrse back riding

2nd Highest Skill: anial instict
3rd Highest Skill: hidding or swimming

Intended Character Build: Describe what particular areas of expertise you desire for your character, such as: horse riding, hiding, mobilty, chrasima, and animal instinct particular Jobs you want to master, etc.

Declared Intentions: money making
Personal Requirements/Requests: Maybe you require your hometown to have a general store

DeletedUser

InGame Name: Dirge24

Character Level (XP/XP): level 6 3/59

Current Residency: Homeless & looking.

Previous Residency: None as I am new to the game.

Accumulated Contributions: N/A

Cash/Bank Account: 117 cash

Highest Attribute: Strength.

1st Highest Skill: Construction 9.

2nd Highest Skill: Toughness 8.

3rd Highest Skill: Dodging 6.

Intended Character Build: I intend to become a builder or adventurer (I need a little help with the decision).

Declared Intentions: I intend to help build the town to make it a sucess.

Personal Requirements/Requests: Help with how to play the game better and what class to choose.

DeletedUser11288

left town

I have left the town if you want to join there town please send a telgram in-game to Cal E. Forney. He is the new founder and a good person. I just couldn't deal with the people not listening to me.
progress.gif

DeletedUser

I just couldn't deal with the people not listening to me.

not exactly a great endorsement for the town sounds like its having some trouble