Town - Missoula

DeletedUser

I think the first round of residences may be all spoken for at the moment, but we will be looking to open up some new residences soon. Our goal is to work together to make the town a success. We do not have set contribution requirements, but we do want all town members to contribute to the growth of the town.

So, if you are looking for a friendly community where we work together for success, maybe Missoula is the town for you.

If you are interested in being part of our town you can post here or send me a telegram in game. We are looking for active players, so please only apply if you are level 8 (or at least very close). You can use the following format:

Character Level (XP/XP): What level you are and how close you are to your next.
Cash/Bank Account: How much cash do you have? How much do you plan on contributing.
Intended Character Build: Describe what particular areas of expertise you desire for your character, such as: Dueling, construction, particular Jobs you want to master, etc.
Declared Intentions: State plainly what it is you truly intend to offer to the town in the way of funds and/or labor to fuel it's expansion.
Personal Requirements/Requests: What you are looking for in a town. What priorities you hope the town will have.

I am a pure builder, so there are a lot of jobs I cannot see. But here are some of the jobs near town.

Setting up telegraph poles - 1:24
Laying railroad tracks - 2:00
Tending sheep - 3:00
Installing barbed wire fence - about 4 minutes
Well drilling - 5:23
Tending pigs - 5:23
Carving out claims - about 6 minutes
Build irrigation system - 6:19
Digging graves - about 7 minutes
Picking beans - about 7 minutes
Selling newspaper - 7:12
Mow pasture - about 8 minutes