Town members

DeletedUser

There is a town named "SOD-Wehavetailorshop" located 5 squares from the left and two down from the top on the mini map that already has 20 members. How is this possible?

DeletedUser

With experience from world 1, and probably a pre-put-together number of players who wanted to create a town on this world and build it quickly, it is quite possible.

DeletedUser

have a look at there member list. They have like 5 ppl in top 20 construct skill (ie around 30 (lvl)

DeletedUser

With experience from world 1, and probably a pre-put-together number of players who wanted to create a town on this world and build it quickly, it is quite possible.

I don't see how it is possible without cheating. Towns only started popping up within the last day or so and even if they all have high construction, cash flow is still an issue. All other towns still only have 5 members. Twenty members is 4 upgrades. IN A DAY???

DeletedUser

Well, having nearly 50% of the top 20 'Construction' people they definatly will grow quick.

However I definatly have to give props to them. They are well ahead. 'Tis a shame construction doesn't help you duel. ;)

~Poker-Face

DeletedUser

If you don't put effort into the quests, and go for high cash jobs it is possible.

DeletedUser

also, the higher the construction skill, the higher the labour points, and the less time and cash you need.

DeletedUser

It's simple. More members = More money & More constructors = Even more members.

Normally at 20 members, towns would have all the buildings, and many level 2/3. How effective te mass recruiting scheme is I yet to figure.

DeletedUser

Yeaa. A lot of the early on construction jobs also provide some good items to sell. I.E. Wire from setting up Telegraph Poles sells for 17$ each and I just managed to get 3 of them for a 2 hour job, as well as the mass amount of previous found items. I'm trying my hardest to catch up. Currently level 10 and 38 or so construction.

If you guys need more help.... *hint hint* Feel free to contact me in game.
"Kent Hawking"

But yeah, definitely not cheating.

DeletedUser

Its simple to see where they got the money from, at that level most people have around $500 (mostly from early quests) which they in turn dump and leave the town, then construction people join and build the thing.

DeletedUser

I guess they get money from inviting people to town, asking for a 'donation' before they make a puchase, then leave. If they don't 'make a donation then they have a few duellers, but no mortician yet....

Fat wallets? tell me if you find out :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well I'll tell ya something.. I have 14 constrction on world 1 .. did a few builds there we have a laid back town..

on world 2 I'm the builder.. I'm not nearly as high as the top people.. but the difference between the two worlds is night and day building wise..

on world one we built for like a total of 18 hours to get our hotel

on world 2 with me building it took like 6..

DeletedUser

You all are talking like you dont know about premium where you have more energy and faster energy regeneration, and premium where you are getting 50% more gold from jobs and 50% more chances to find what are you looking for. And beside that, you can rotate members of a city, so it dont have to be 5 guys, you can rotate 20 of them, some of them with high construction can build, others will just drop the $. And pre-game agreement is well to ;)