Town Discussion

DeletedUser

I'm actually surprised there are no towns yet with people at level 8, figured they would have the cash. I may start one just to starty one but way in the last south west corner, found a nice spot with resources around it so folks won't have to travel far from the city, course they need to travel far to get to the city but that's to deter attackers.

no the people at 8 wont have a lt of money cus there only going high exp jobs and quests it will be people at min level like myself who will set u first in my opinion

DeletedUser

I'm sure once the first town opens with a general store a few more might pop up since everyone can sell all their stuff off. As with the Mortician being required for people to challenge others in your town will the other classes avatars have an impact on the game?

DeletedUser

Anyone else have a lot of black squares on the playing map? Also, many of the grids on the mini map don't display either.

DeletedUser

Do one build more on a building, the more one have in construction skill, or it is same even one have very high construction etc?

Knut the Powerful.

DeletedUser

I think the higher the skill the more percantige the building goes up.

DeletedUser

Will one with only 4 in construction and use 240 bucks build same amount on the building as one with 12 in construction?

Knut the Kind.

DeletedUser

Ups so sorry. I don t see some already has replay on my question. Thanks for the answere:)

Knut the Kind.

DeletedUser

looks like the 1st town is up now :)

and may i also say all the spots in it are taken

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have a lot of money and am nearly level 9. just haven't decided whether spending 8hrs founding a town is worthwhile

DeletedUser

I found the ideal local down in the top right corner nearly has everything just saving up enough to build it. Sadly where I am no towns just a lot of opportunity (and people) So it will take a long time till I can get the points to build it unless I find a magical ghost town heard there is one next to me so that's good. Dunno if this is the proper place to ask but I have been hearing people talk about different types of people duelist, workers, etc. Has this game been around before or is this the world release? >.> Also noticed that a lot of the stuff is in german thank you bablefish for helping me find out what each class does.

DeletedUser

Has this game been around before or is this the world release? >.> Also noticed that a lot of the stuff is in german thank you bablefish for helping me find out what each class does.

This game was released in german first, hence all the german language, it just got released for English around 3 weeks ago.

DeletedUser

back to what the opening statement said: I 100% agree, poeple will totally try to pull off making gangs or other crap, its just human nature.

ja sehr gut!

DeletedUser

Got to love it well once my town is up I could care less anyone can join it it's a town that our slogan will be.

Come to Bobsville "We wont kill you, yet!"

I thought it sounds pretty catchy for everyone and lets the newer players know that were here to help...really we are ^_^