town bullying

DeletedUser

yeah i know what your saying...kind of hard when you are recovering in the Hotel for 8 hours of that time and are away at work in RL for 16 hours or more of that time. Oh and lest we forget some of us do have families to deal with outside of this game as well so we don't know we have been KO'd until that 48 hour window has all but expired.

Need I go on...

NEXT!!!!

Doc - I sympathise with you and the others from The Lair. It seems too many people in this game think it's being big to bully those who just want to have fun playing without beating the cr*p out of other players. Sadly World 8 is not the only one with problems and at least one of those apparently being helpful here is promoting the same bullying behavoiur on World 9. No names, no packdrill but I have just left a town for the same reasons.

DeletedUser14280

I don't really want to come and stop these bullies, though.

If I come and attack them because they're doing something I don't want them to do, doesn't that make me nearly as bad?

I'm really sorry, but I can't help.
At least, not until these bullies cross me as well.

DeletedUser

Thanks for opening your mouth again showing -FOM- are full of little immature kids who have to jump on threads just to toss insults. Try using your peabrain to think up something useful to say for once. :D

Actually Tulip the immaturity manifest in this thread by name calling seems to be coming mostly from you. Might I suggest you follow your own advice before posting your insults aimed towards others.;):)

DeletedUser14280

People! Focus!

These people asked for help dealing with bullies.
Since these 'bullies' haven't shown up to defend themselves,
I think it's safe to assume that Wolfieritchie and Doc Bauman are telling the truth.

I can't help, my other reason is that I'm on the other side of the map, but the rest of you might be able to.
So, if you're in a big town, let these people shop.
Talk to these bullies, and if they're as bad as they seem, let them have it!

DeletedUser

Drunkster
Windy Poo Trails
Level 33
Dueling level 53
Rank 5648

and duels

517 Drunkster 7073 206 15 191 Windy Poo Trails

DeletedUser

Btw Willow Moon is referring to me.

One of my townmates on w9 attacked them a few times, and when I was asked to put a stop to it I said that I wouldn't because we were primarily a raiding town.
Note the difference, raiding to gain xp/$, not a targetted KO every 48 hours.

But wolfie, send me a PM on w8 and once this war is over I might be able to lend you a hand. Nothing like a bit of a scrap =D

DeletedUser14280

The old plucky underdog vs the almighty villain cliche.
DustyBunny is going to win, although it may take a few tries.

DeletedUser

Oh wait .. they are no longer TBBG .. yeah they can come shop then.

DeletedUser

Communist Burger passes out. TBBG wins the duel, gains 200 experience points and steals $2000 from Communist Burger.

DeletedUser

It looks like they've at least tentatively moved on to Nowhere, since there are 3 from Windy Poo Trails hanging out their and almost all of Nowhere is passed out.. Either way, at least a couple from my town said they'd help.

Dueling is a great thing to have in this game. Excessive dueling of an individual/town till they quit is not so great.

DeletedUser

That they are =P, though what I said isn't quite as true now. Apparently, 2 of the 3 have been KO'd since I last posted.